Hacking M3-Sakura-Real-iTouch Triple Boot *English Edition* Is Here!

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can confirm the latest triple boot works perfectly well on my M3 Real. Hopefully you are follwing the readme and opening the "English Edition" folder and placing its contents on to the root of your microsd.
i.e. do not place the English Edition folder onto your card.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Thank you - for iTouch update and stuff - Sakura alsone is not enough for some of its cons so, appreciated!

Mr.Leb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The newer triple boots won't work on the iTouch for two major reasons. 1. The iTouch firmware loads by default, which defeats the purpose. 2. M3 Real firmware newer than 3.7 (maybe 3.8) on the iTouch. So I'm guessing that pacman_89 has an iTouch and his problem starts there. (I looked at his posts, and yes, he says he has one.)

Until FiRsT-aNd-LaSt fixes those issues himself, people using the iTouch-ds will have to use a double boot (without M3 Real) or a severely crippled triple boot which has major problems for Sakura and the other two firmwares outdated. I made both of these with files available from other releases and I really don't deserve much credit for them, but I did make them available for those needing them. Downloads are in my signature.

blackblock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great work!
im using a eu m3real and the triple boot just works like a charm
but is there a way to boot straight in the m3real firmware without the need of holding x/y?
i guess switching defaultx/y with the one of sakura wouldnt work as it is necessary for the hole triple boot thing or is it just that simple?
thx in advance

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
blackblock said:
great work!
im using a eu m3real and the triple boot just works like a charm
but is there a way to boot straight in the m3real firmware without the need of holding x/y?
i guess switching defaultx/y with the one of sakura wouldnt work as it is necessary for the hole triple boot thing or is it just that simple?
thx in advance
Hmmm...why? Sakura craps all over M3Real, unless you're a total 'homebrew freak' and only play DS/GBA occassionally.
wacko.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
needs another update I-TOUCH 2.1 is now released

mirrored it on rap share here the links that are out there are very erratic downloads!

edit ..I tried to get new I-TOUCH to work with triple but wouldn't load games
frown.gif

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
We'll just have to wait a bit longer... After the last 1 or 2 updates, I can pretty much say it's better than the old M3 Real firmware, but not Sakura obviously. Unless there are some things I missed like bad cheat compatibility or soft reset issues if I didn't see it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Flame hey!!!!