OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.elcharcodestu.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey guys, i have a little truble here, when i copy a new rom or homebrew to my m3 real and i try to create the save using m3 sakura i get an "corrupt save file" error an it doesnt boot so i have to delete it an create the save file using touchpod and then switch back to sakura an it boots properly. I formatted my micro sd an it worked fine loke 3 days an then in began to show the corrupt savefile error again. Is this a bug on m3 sakura o its something wrong with my microsd?.

Im using m3 sakura 1.4

zerofalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
StuMx said:
Hey guys, i have a little truble here, when i copy a new rom or homebrew to my m3 real and i try to create the save using m3 sakura i get an "corrupt save file" error an it doesnt boot so i have to delete it an create the save file using touchpod and then switch back to sakura an it boots properly. I formatted my micro sd an it worked fine loke 3 days an then in began to show the corrupt savefile error again. Is this a bug on m3 sakura o its something wrong with my microsd?.

Im using m3 sakura 1.4

Justo ahorita hice una prueba cargando una ROM usando el mas actual loader M3 sakura 1.40 y se creo sin problemas el archivo save.. probablemente tendras que formatear tu micro sd de nuevo pero te recomiendo uses la aplicacion SD Formatter que da mejores resultados..

suerte y preferi responderte en nuestro idioma natal
yaynds.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it just that sakura doesnt have the homebrew compatibility that touchpad had
what homebrew is it anyway?

also zerofalcon, please read the rules here
tl;dr
this is a english speaking forum, dont make posts in other languages

StuMx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.elcharcodestu.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
It happen with any homebrew or comercial game because it happen before the rom loads, it shows the creating save file progress bar and then when the loading screen is shown the botton screen displays "save format error" or "corrupt save file" and then crashes.

I've tried with comic book ds, colors and comercial games like little league world series and it crashes exactly at the same point, before the rom loads. But if i delete the save file, create a new one with touchpod and then switch back to sakura the rom (homebrew or comercial game) it launch without any problem.

I'm using a 4GB adata microSDHC.

zerofalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok guys sorry about my spanish moment..
Ok to the point...
If you're using a Mac why dont you try formatting in a PC running windows or linux? My M3 DS Real works perfect with M3 Sakura on it, no save issues.. i'm using a 4GB micro SDHC kingston japanese without any kind of save related problems or lag in any game.. maybe your microSD it's pirate or something its wrong with the way you're formatting.
Try SD Formatter under windows thats the best way to format your microSD.. hope this helps
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night