Hacking M3 Real vs CycloDS

kaiten

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i know the topics are everywhere and i've been sifting through them but I thought i'd see if anyone else has stuff to add. I just recently bought a new Cobalt/Black DS in the US and have a 2GB Kingston (Japan) microSD lined up and ready. The big ones I hear alot recently are M3Real and CycloDS so i'm thinking about one of those.

Price is an issue but i'm more concerned with reliability (is it gonna work and last). My main concerns are really the talk that M3 Real has had alot of issues lately (compatability, freezing, bricking DS >

EN!GMA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CycloDS. 'nuff said.

If you care about service, teamcylcops forums are very great from what I have heard, apparently the developers really listen to its members.

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered my cyclo today. The forums are very active and you actually see the team active as well, big change from what I'm used to. Take a look at the thread I just start a week ago, under or near this one titled "most compatible card". To me, pretty obvious, cyclo wins and really, the price isn't too far from any of the others. $10 to $15 at the most, don't buy lunch once or twice and it's paid for.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
CycloDS just simply wins. CycloDS are great in quality, and the team behind the cart actually listens to their customers. I've asked them a question, and I got a reply right away. Also, it has all the great special features, 100% download play, and 100% game compatibility. The only downside is the price. But it's really worth buying one.

M3 real, on the other hand, does have a great support team, (I know that, because I've asked them some questions myself, and got replies in a few hours.) but M3 real is having some trouble right now. If they add some new features and fix the bugs, it'll be just as good as a cyclo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn