Hacking M3 Real, Still a good choice?

Reconnin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an M3real with the GBA expansion pack but I wanted to play GBA games too. I don't Know much about the Itouch but if it will run Sakura and work the same as the M3real, I would say go for the cheaper one! but then again why is it cheaper? Have you compared the features on them?

Features of iTouchDS:

ItouchDS introduce a new concept to NDS gaming. Now you will be able to launch your favorite Homebrew and games with a touch of a button. iTouchds features a system which will allow you to create custom shortcuts pointing to any homebrews or games. These shortcuts will appear in the iFav menu from here you will be able to access, run and manage your shortcuts. Head over to our product page for feature details.

Features:

• Plug and play feature for it is easy to use.
• 100% Game compatibility.
• Automatically detect and generate game save file.
• Built in cheat engine.
• Fully customizable skin interface.
• Supports both the Micro SDHC and MicroSD. (Capacity over 4GB)
• Supports homebrew applications.
• Supports software reset function.
• Supports Multi-Language.
• Supports Download Play.
• Single-chip solution, highest level of stability & lowest power consumption..
• Support Multi-Language: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean and Thai Language.

Features of M3DS Real:

- 100% compatibility - works on any DS.
- Extreme simple to use: just drag and drop files to the M3 Cart .. ..Standard FAT system.
- Supports the Micro SDHC specification, allowing for high capacity memory cards 4GB, 8GB...
- Supports different speed of micro SD card even the low speed SD card .Running programs without any lag or slow down .
- Special features can be enabled during running: (such as: SlowMotion mode...)
- Automatically detect save type. (No need to provide save type database file.)
- Battery is not required, directly back up the save data into the micro SD card, never lose your save data.
- Excellent homebrew support. DLDI auto-patcher.
- Upgradeable system. No size limitation of Flash rom.
- Robust & skinnable GUI.
- Built in PassMe (No need to insert TF card, NO need to use with any boot cart/passcard etc. Support booting Slot1-NDS, Slot2-GBA, Slot2-NDS etc…)
- DirectBoot: Support directly booting applications.
- Supports Slot-2 expansions card. (Rumble, Ram , Browser memory and GBA expansion card etc.)
- Includes a fully touch screen & button control operating system /GUI Menu.
- NDS-GBA Linkage works fine.
- The strongest media features:
Build-in “Media-Ex” application + “Moonshell “ media player.
i) Support playing MP3 ,OGG music & DPG /DSM / GBM movies …
ii)Super E-book function , support Word/ Txt file directly .
III)Super picture viewer function , support *.BMP, *.JPG, *.GIF, *.PNG directly.
- Built in PDA (Worldwide Time ,Memo , Note ,Phone book ,Calculator.)
- Supports Multi-Language France, Germany, Italian, Netherlands, Portuguese, Spanish, Korea, Thai, Japanese...
- Supports DS sleep mode.
- Brightness adjustment within GUI.

Selkie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.selkie-forest.co.nr
XP
Country
I'm very interested to buy one with Rumble Pack, because I have the Classic NDS and I don't find the flashcart without expansions. I'd forget my M3 Simply, it's troubling me with the problem of the WiFi and more. The games work too well, but I'm looking for more.

I read a time ago that Nintendo demanded R4Team, so they stopped making new firmwares and flashcarts. If no actualization for R4, no actualiation for M3 DS Simply...

So then:
-M3 Simply doesn't work with my WFC
-M3 Simply has no actualizations
-M3 Real has a good price
-M3 Real is compatible with SDHC
-M3 Real is compatible with Sakura

Court adjourned xD
I'll buy it if I can

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks unz thats what I needed to hear. I can afford the M3 just wanted to make sure there was a reason for paying more. Ill most likely order the M3 real tomorrow with a 2gb microsd. Thanks again for the info.

unz

Chaotic Neutral
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No probs, glad I could help out a fellow traveller.
smile.gif

powerpuff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Other people already covered most of it, but...

M3 Real offers:

- Slow Motion
- Auto DLDI
- Auto Patch
- Cheats
- Media Player (Moonshell), etc. etc.

Plus it's more future-proof.

AND I'm pretty sure only the M3 Real / Sakura can run the GBA expansion pack and rumble pack.

Zyenet

Trophies
Website
www.zyetendo.com
XP
Country
United States
Like everyone else here said, the M3DS Real is a great choice. I just got mine Saturday, and I love it. It's perfect for everything I need, plus it's handy when I want to play a wireless game with myself.
tongue.gif

If you order one, get it from Dealwoot, they're great, and shipped mine fast, for free. (Which I found odd, since I live on the east coast, and they're based in the west coast.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf