FireVisor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone!

Question 1:

I bought an M3 DS Real Perfect Bundle Version, thinking it would work with both NDS and NDSlite (I have an original).
The GBA expansion, doesn't fit into a NDS Slot 2 though, and I was looking forward to playing GBA games. The reason it doesn't fit is because of the little "flap" that hinders it from sliding in.

My question is, could you, theoretically remove that flap (with brute force), and put it in anyway, and have it work on the NDS phat? If not, can you buy a GBA expansion pack that is made for the NDS on the side?

When I first discovered the problem, I considered upgrading to an NDSL. But the horrible D-pad of the lite just scares me rotten. I hate it... Unless someone knows of any good ways of improving/replacing it?

Question 2:

I tried moonshell... I liked it a lot, aside from the fact that the SPC files I loaded sounded like they were put through a distortion pedal with maximum gain. Not pleasent... And it was a bid disappointment, because I really listen to SPC's alot.

Anyone know anything about this problem?

Thank you!

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, welcome!
Second, I believe there is a thread out there somewhere in which a guy got his m3 real gba card into a DS Phat, I'll see if I can find it. I don't know what D-Pad issues you're talking about I've had no problems but then again I have the hands of a 5 year old so that could explain it.

Lastly, I know nothing about moonshell, sorry.

FireVisor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First off, welcome!
Thank you very much!
Second, I believe there is a thread out there somewhere in which a guy got his m3 real gba card into a DS Phat, I'll see if I can find it.
I'd really appreciate it!
QUOTE(beedog19 @ Jan 24 2008, 02:29 AM)
I don't know what D-Pad issues you're talking about I've had no problems but then again I have the hands of a 5 year old so that could explain it.
Have you played a NDS phat, or GBA SP? The only reason they had to change the D-pad for lite, was because of the image. It had to look like the Wii. It will always be a mistake of theirs... Since the D-pad is downright sloppy, and it's really hard to press it diagonally. Whilst the DS phat and SP both have solid clicking movements, which is by far superior. (Imagine a mouse, with soft squishy buttons)

Anyway, please post the thread for me, if you find it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Did you try the breakfast one they make?
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    A good salmon Poké bowl with some cream cheese is decadent
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's really not bad you just think of cold cream cheese
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    being lactose intolerant is a sin
    I dont like cream cheese. Thats why. Haha. The breakfast noodle cup sounds fantastic though.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I beat grilled cream cheese would be top notch
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    @ZeroT21 tons of ingredients contains lactose more or less sadly. Makes them tummy aches and farts-o-lantern rocket launches
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My only gripe too many poppy seeds a cop may taze me
    "Start your day with Cup Noodles Breakfast! This limited time flavor blends ramen with your favorite breakfast flavors, including pancakes, maple syrup, sausage, and eggs."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If our Walmart has them yours probably does
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I came to like french Camembert
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People get way too self conscious about ingredients
    Grilled peanut butter sandwiches with banana, bacon, and marshmallow cream. YUM!!!!
    one of my favorites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Okay elvis
    fuck elvis. lol :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My type c cable is starting to die guess I better order one from my desk
    sounds like something Ween would play
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    And here I thought I was the only one that buy cables in bulk
    Nope. Theres two of you! Haha
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They're so cheap now why not
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I like the L angle connectors which add more force to it I guess which defeats the point
    i only buy new ones when theres a new standard and I have gear that uses it. Otherwise my cables seem to last forever.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: i only buy new ones when theres a new standard and I have gear that uses it. Otherwise my cables...