M3 Real help plox

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Inamedmybushgeor, Mar 14, 2009.

Mar 14, 2009

M3 Real help plox by Inamedmybushgeor at 4:38 AM (1,144 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Inamedmybushgeor
    OP

Newcomer Inamedmybushgeor Member

United States
    Im really sorry if this is the wrong place for this kind topic to be in. Well, my problem is that I have a real M3 Real, and I need to put some music on it. I hear that you put it anywhere and just play it, but I dunno how. Then I try to install on M3 Sakura 1.43x beta so the music thing is more easier. I made a backup file on my computer and replaced the system file with the m3 sakura one(I didn't take out my NDS file)... I turn it on and the m3 sakura stuff is all working, but when it loads, it stops and justs stays like that. Also, there's not the m3 sakura logo on the top screen.
    Can someone tell me what to do to play music on my M3 Real, or how to make M3 Sakura work?

2. KazoWAR

Member KazoWAR GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    when installing sakura try deleting the system folder and putting it on. for the old FW, use the mediplayer build in or use moon shell

3. Inamedmybushgeor
    OP

United States
    Oh, and um... I meant M3 Sakura 1.34 beta, not 1.43, and the M3Sakura suggestion didnt work...

4. Inamedmybushgeor
    OP

United States
    Sry for the double post. I decided to get M3Sakura again today, and after I loaded it, I did the same thing. I just replaced the system folder and didn't do anything else, and when I put it in my ds, everything was working fine. But while it was booting, it froze at 25% 119 files ( I downloaded x1.35 eur/us)

5. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom

backup your games and saves etc and format the mem card and then copy over the 1.35 loader [​IMG]

check it loads ok then copy back your games and saves etc [​IMG]

6. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    It could be that you have fake M3 Real cart. What website is displayed on the cart?

7. Kittymat

Member Kittymat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Try the paper shim trick - dont ask me why but Sakura is a lot more sensitive than touchpod when loading, I have one card that repeatedly fails to load, put in the then card to improve the contacts and it works fine - when I had 3.8 touchpod on it, it was fine and never caused an issue?