Hacking M3 NineTail

Status
Not open for further replies.

NReale3370

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suggestion: Putting the instructions for making woodm3 (or anything really) autobootable in the readme/intro page. Every time I update I find myself going back to page 3 for the exact commands. Language barriers are tough and you're doing a lot better job of it than many I've seen and we appreciate it!

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tetujin3d said:
M3 NineTail *instructions* excerpted and clarified:
ysall.nds is YSMenu for all flashcart. In M3NineTail it is a nds.m3loader.nds wrapper.
yswood.nds is YSMenu with WoodEngine. You can setup cheats for WoodM3 using YSMenu GUI.

Both nds requires /YSMenu/YSMenu.nds, not /YSM3.nds.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
can someone give me detailed instruction on how to install this?? the steps written here make no sense..

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Now I partly pity that I did not download the Ninetail while it was still here, however I'll hope that the Sakura update for those few games (or was it just one, two?) that I wanted to play someday will come by the time I'll get to play them.
biggrin.gif

Xenon++, I'm just wondering but is there any special reason as to why did you put down your work so suddenly? Since so many people were appreciative of it.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Fel said:
Now I partly pity that I did not download the Ninetail while it was still here, however I'll hope that the Sakura update for those few games (or was it just one, two?) that I wanted to play someday will come by the time I'll get to play them.
biggrin.gif

Xenon++, I'm just wondering but is there any special reason as to why did you put down your work so suddenly? Since so many people were appreciative of it.
It was because of someone on 2ch that impersonated him and due to certain posts, it may have a chance of affecting him in real life, or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/wCF3ywukQYA?si=6tm165dpnERzPwSX