Status
Not open for further replies.

leberwurst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I´ve the blue screen too and it´s the ysmenu-folder that would load.

(for better explanation see xenon++ in last posting)

xuliko

Trophies
XP
Country
Xenon++ said:
xuliko said:
Ok, is normal that shows a screen blue with letters?
yes. yswood.nds is patching ysmenu.nds to use akloader part.
And woodload.nds connects AK2i API and Wood* API.

Anyway this isn't for DSTT nor R4iSDHC

Ammm ok... Then doesn't work in DSTT or Clones DSTT...
There a many people that wish have wood...
Well ^^ Sorry for to flood.
Thanks

Diidiix

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello. I have a M3 ds real but i don't understand how to install M3 ninetail on it. I dowloaded Sakura firmware but after, what do you have to do ? I want to play Golden sun and if i understood, it will work with this firmware .

Thank you and sorry for my english, i'm french
rolleyes.gif

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Diidiix said:
Hello. I have a M3 ds real but i don't understand how to install M3 ninetail on it. I dowloaded Sakura firmware but after, what do you have to do ? I want to play Golden sun and if i understood, it will work with this firmware .

Thank you and sorry for my english, i'm french
rolleyes.gif
1.Copy everything to SD
2.Put /YSM3.nds (and /YSMenu/YSMenu.nds)
3.Execute ysm3.bat

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Xenon++ said:
NReale3370 said:
Xenon++ said:
Now I'm implanting Wood completely to YSMenu...
I'm not sure I understand what this means. Love M3wood though have it set to autoboot and everything!
WoodR4 cheat is configurable via YSMenu GUI. (not sure about WoodM3 yet)
I'll release soon, stay tuned.

Cheats work on WoodM3 loading them normally, as using any Wood firmware. I tested it on Pokémon Black.

jasherr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway we can get woodm3 updated to play super scribblenauts (and others) on GMP-Z003?

WoodM3 runs, but won't properly load Super Scribblenauts, you only end up with:

init fat succ
fat0:/nds/super scribblenauts.nds

on the top screen and it freezes there.

It will work on the original M3I Zero, just not on GMP- Z003.

Jason

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sigh...
Xenon++ said:
This installs:
M3Sakura latest/1.44/iSakuReal 1.12+a/TouchPod/Kaura/R4iRTS/YSMenu M3/WoodM3/iTouchDS(kinda old 3.7f) (nonet!)
for GMP-Z003:
M3Sakura latest/iSakuReal 1.12+G/TouchPod
If my M3 gets broken, I'll buy R4iSDHC RTS nextly...

bubbabyte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jasherr said:
Anyway we can get woodm3 updated to play super scribblenauts (and others) on GMP-Z003?

init fat succ

Jason

i'm in the same boat dude and can't really get an answer anywhere. If WoodM3 doesn't work with the Z003, then is there anything custom or otherwise that will allow us to play new games?

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bubbabyte said:
jasherr said:

init fat succ

Jason

i'm in the same boat dude and can't really get an answer anywhere. If WoodM3 doesn't work with the Z003, then is there anything custom or otherwise that will allow us to play new games?
No.

http://loda.jp/ds_koushin/?id=69.7z
You can contribute for GMP-Z003 support by testing this g003.dldi.
But it might destroy your TF. Backup data first. No warranty.

bubbabyte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I "would" contribute but i have a feeling i wouldn't technically qualify because i have no idea about anything you just said. What is a .dldi and what is a TF?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
bubbabyte said:
I "would" contribute but i have a feeling i wouldn't technically qualify because i have no idea about anything you just said. What is a .dldi and what is a TF?
DLDI is Dynamically Linked Device Interface and it's pretty much a means of having a standardized way of using homebrew for various carts so that homebrew developers don't have to make multiple versions for each specific flashcart and can instead just have the end-user dldi-patch the homebrew and release one version that can be dldi-patched.
Nowadays people don't really have to worry about dldi since the newer flashcarts automatically dldi-patch homebrew, but in this case, Xenon++ wants you to actually replace the file that your flashcart uses to dldi-patch your files xD.

TF is just another way of saying your microSD card (if you actually take the time to look, most labels should say Micro SD/TF).

bubbabyte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
bubbabyte said:
DLDI is Dynamically Linked Device Interface and it's pretty much a means of having a standardized way of using homebrew for various carts so that homebrew developers don't have to make multiple versions for each specific flashcart and can instead just have the end-user dldi-patch the homebrew and release one version that can be dldi-patched.
Nowadays people don't really have to worry about dldi since the newer flashcarts automatically dldi-patch homebrew, but in this case, Xenon++ wants you to actually replace the file that your flashcart uses to dldi-patch your files xD.

TF is just another way of saying your microSD card (if you actually take the time to look, most labels should say Micro SD/TF).

Not to beat a dead horse, but I did take plenty time to "look", and in all my life i've never called an SD card, micro or otherwise a TF. Why in gods name would you call SD, TF?
Now about the DLDI thing, i did research it, but finding a defintion of "Dynamically Linked Decive Interface" doesn't exactly explain how I would put this on my cart, and possibly ruin my "TF".
I'm not trying to be a jackass man, but blaming me for not trying to decode Xenon's messages is not gonna help anything, not everyong can take his small sentence and know exactly what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.