Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Xenon++ said:
redfalcon said:
Is it possible to run GBA games from WoodM3 with expansion pack from the M3 Real?
No, please use gba_exploader 0.58b0mx.
http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=10382

Yeah, I know gbaexploader since I'm using it with Sakura. But the feature of saving GBA savegames automatically after rebooting sounded interesting.

pokefan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello Everyone. First of all, I must say I really appreciate your work, it has been very good and you also done it open source so everyone can contribute this project, so I admire you.

But I keep on having a question... Will Wood M3 be able to connect my pokemon diamond or pearl to pokemon battle revolution in Wii? I know it's possible in Wood R4, but I don't know if it is on WoodM3 or if you will add that feature soon.

I wait for your reply. Thanks in advance.

pokefan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saionji said:
Is it possible to run AKAIO on M3i Zero?

This is about M3 Ninetail; for other question open a New Thread please and let the others expose their doubts...

QUOTE(pokefan92 @ Oct 26 2010, 12:58 PM) Hello Everyone. First of all, I must say I really appreciate your work, it has been very good and you also done it open source so everyone can contribute this project, so I admire you.

But I keep on having a question... Will Wood M3 be able to connect my pokemon diamond or pearl to pokemon battle revolution in Wii? I know it's possible in Wood R4, but I don't know if it is on WoodM3 or if you will add that feature soon.

rufidingo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pokefan92 said:
Saionji said:
Is it possible to run AKAIO on M3i Zero?

This is about M3 Ninetail; for other question open a New Thread please and let the others expose their doubts...

QUOTE(pokefan92 @ Oct 26 2010, 12:58 PM) Hello Everyone. First of all, I must say I really appreciate your work, it has been very good and you also done it open source so everyone can contribute this project, so I admire you.

if you can it and tested
Greetings

Bidoofguy

Custom Title:
Trophies
XP
Country
WoodM3 is working great on my iTouch2. Super Scribblenauts is working, all my other games are working, and even the cheats are working.

All the cheats, that is, except Pokemon Black, which freezes at startup with a white screen. It freezes on iTouch2, too, with a black screen.
frown.gif

wdowell84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm totally messing this up somewhere. I'm trying to load super scribblenauts on M3 DS Real. I formatted the memory card, updated sakura, and placed a clean copy of Super Scribblenauts in the NDS folder. I then put woodm3.nds on the root of the card, and the rpg folder on the root of the card. I then try to load woodm3.nds and get a blue screen on top and three icons on the bottom (an sd card, a slot 2 icon, and a folder) I can press A on any of these and a new smaller window appears, but shows nothing. How do I get this to work right?

pokefan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow! It's really awesome! Add that to features. It can connect to wii with Pokemon Battle Revolution, I've tested it!

I copied my pokemon so it works! It's the best firmware for M3. Thanks Really!

bubbabyte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for the noob question but i'm just trying ninetail and using m3 wood for the first time. I noticed in the readme it says wood will hault on fragmented sav's. Everyone i've tried so far has haulted, so it can't load sav games from sakura?

NReale3370

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It can load saves from sakura. File fragmentation is a natural thing that happens over time on any filesystem (google it if you want to learn what exactly it is). Short solution: copy everything off the microSD, format it or just erase everything, and copy it all back and it should work fine

bubbabyte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k gonna try that now, couldn't get any games to load in wood.

also, I can't really understand something in the readme. Can anyone explain this?

Put YSMenu as YSM3.nds then execute ysm3.bat

rename the YSMenu folder?

bubbabyte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i removed everything except my games, put m3sakura on (SYSTEM folder) then i put the whole ninetail install on. Loaded up sakura, then wood.. tried a few different games, same issue.

It says processing (i assume making a sav file) then it gets to the black screen that says loading, and stays there forever. Any ideas?

I'm using an M3i Zero... should I be loading WAIO.nds or WoodM3.nds?

Woodm3.nds gives me the black screen that says loading and doesn't move forward.
WAIO.nds gives me blue screen with a bunch of text then goes to duel black screens and doesn't get further.

What am i doing wrong.

yokomoko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bubbabyte said:
k gonna try that now, couldn't get any games to load in wood.

also, I can't really understand something in the readme. Can anyone explain this?

Put YSMenu as YSM3.nds then execute ysm3.bat

rename the YSMenu folder?

Yeah, basically you need to go to Yasu's site http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/ and download the YSmenu software off of it(the 2009/3/27 version). After you download it, take the YSmenu.nds file out of the YSmenu folder, put it in the m3 ninetail folder, and rename it YSM3.nds. Then run the YSM3.bat program, this will patch the nds file so it will run on M3 Real/Sakura. Then you just copy the patched YSM3.nds file onto your SD card. Hope this helps.

yokomoko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bubbabyte said:
Ok i removed everything except my games, put m3sakura on (SYSTEM folder) then i put the whole ninetail install on. Loaded up sakura, then wood.. tried a few different games, same issue.

It says processing (i assume making a sav file) then it gets to the black screen that says loading, and stays there forever. Any ideas?

I'm using an M3i Zero... should I be loading WAIO.nds or WoodM3.nds?

Woodm3.nds gives me the black screen that says loading and doesn't move forward.
WAIO.nds gives me blue screen with a bunch of text then goes to duel black screens and doesn't get further.

What am i doing wrong.

Be sure that you're using the latest Sakura (1.49X), then copy the 'system' folder and '_rpg' folder out of the m3 ninetail folder onto your SD card.

Also, to play Super Scribblenauts you have to use woodm3.nds, and only the newest m3 ninetail download, the 'r5' version, has the woodm3.nds that can play it FYI. Hope this helps.

yokomoko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wdowell84 said:
I'm totally messing this up somewhere. I'm trying to load super scribblenauts on M3 DS Real. I formatted the memory card, updated sakura, and placed a clean copy of Super Scribblenauts in the NDS folder. I then put woodm3.nds on the root of the card, and the rpg folder on the root of the card. I then try to load woodm3.nds and get a blue screen on top and three icons on the bottom (an sd card, a slot 2 icon, and a folder) I can press A on any of these and a new smaller window appears, but shows nothing. How do I get this to work right?

You didn't mention copying the 'system' folder in the m3 ninetail download onto your SD card. You need to copy it over too so sakura can load woodm3.nds right. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ