M3 Movie Player question

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by cdogg777, Feb 28, 2009.

Feb 28, 2009

M3 Movie Player question by cdogg777 at 8:47 PM (954 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. cdogg777
    OP

Newcomer cdogg777 Newbie

United States
    I have NDS/GBA M3 Movie player for my nds. A long time ago I used some sort of app to convert my .nds files and put them on my SD card, which goes into the M3 player. Then I turn it on with it plugged in and just play the game. I can drag and drop a .nds file to my sd card, and it will see it, and say "Loading game". But it will never play. I've been google'ing this for hours, and can't find a piece of software that would like add the .nds files to my sd card for me so they play on the M3 player correctly. Anyone help please?!

Thanks

2. blanco613

Member blanco613 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    you need some new stuff man. that thing is too old and complicated. just get a cyclo ds evolution and an ezflash 3 in 1 plus(if you want)

3. cdogg777
    OP

Newcomer cdogg777 Newbie

United States
    Have links for each? What do they cost? I'm going to have some MAJOR downtime at work this week, so I wanted to get my DS up and working. I may not play it again for a LONG time after this week, so I don't want to spend a bunch of money to play it for a week. I would rather just figure out how to add some games to my SD card correctly for this M3 Player =/ If anyone knows!

4. cdogg777
    OP

Newcomer cdogg777 Newbie

United States
    haha. What i needed is ON THIS WEBSITE.
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?dlcategory=39
    I'm curious...if anyone uses that...is there any special you have to do with some games? I'm getting about 1 out of every 10games to work.

5. hdofu

Member hdofu GBAtemp Regular

United States
    nobody is really updating that software anymore so its not going to work with newer games

http://m3wiki.com/index.php/Main_Page has some instructions on the site on how to use that device