kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Ive got about 50 or so games on my M3 real. When i bootup first time into the menu, my games are in no particular order. Ive found out that by clicking on the NAME text at the top will organise these first into Z-A order, then clicking again into A-Z order. But i find this fiddly, doesnt always work despite clicking on it numerous times. Is there a way i can get these games into order all the time?

Sorry if im missing something really simple but i cannot find anything on this

Cheers

Rammsteinfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had my real for a few weeks now and noticed this after adding a few games this past week. I did delete all games and readd them. That made them in the proper order but is such a pain. I think and was hoping in the new 2.8 they would have fixed this. Is there anyway we can suggest this be fixed or added as a feature? Clicking on name only works if you move off the first game icon. it doesnt work right away and it is such a pain...

Kingwad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That's right. M3 and Supercard Slot-2s will read the filelist in the order it is in the FAT (Usually the order they were added to the card). Don't like that order?

FatSort

Then sort your FAT!

Hooha!

tau

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ahaha, you're awesome
tongue.gif

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's right. M3 and Supercard Slot-2s will read the filelist in the order it is in the FAT (Usually the order they were added to the card). Don't like that order?

FatSort

Then sort your FAT!

Hooha!

Program does not work for me, when I click to select drives, it displays no drives. Im using XP.

unsure.gif

Rammsteinfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: im new