Hacking M3 just not working

Argas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've got the System folder in the root directory, I've tried both the standard firmware and the latest Sakura. I've made the folder name all caps in case it'd work. Nothing. It just loads up the standard DS menu, and indicates no carts in either slot when I have the M3 Real in Slot-1.

Any ideas on what to do?

Edit: Problem solved, putting some paper to get the pins to touch worked.

Nathan-NL

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
(Maybe your flashcart is broken?)

Try putting a piece of paper between the case
wink.gif

Argas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NavadeHo said:

wink.gif

What exactly do you mean?

Also, I noticed that there's a little logo in the upper right corner of the sticker on the front of the flashcart that says M3Sakura. Don't think that'd change anything though.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Argas said:
NavadeHo said:

wink.gif

Also, I noticed that there's a little logo in the upper right corner of the sticker on the front of the flashcart that says M3Sakura. Don't think that'd change anything though.
Just to clarify, NavadeHo is referring to the problem with poor contact between the contact pins in the DS and on the flashcart. They might not be touching inside the DS. In order to force them to touch and establish a better contact between them, you should try inserting a piece of folded paper (or something thicker like cardstock) in between the flashcart and the DS such that the paper pushes the pins closer together.

Argas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Densetsu3000 said:
Argas said:
NavadeHo said:

wink.gif

Just to clarify, NavadeHo is referring to the problem with poor contact between the contact pins in the DS and on the flashcart. They might not be touching inside the DS. In order to force them to touch and establish a better contact between them, you should try inserting a piece of folded paper (or something thicker like cardstock) in between the flashcart and the DS such that the paper pushes the pins closer together.

Ah, thanks for that.

That seems to have fixed it, thanks again. I was worried that it might've been defective.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Slappity slap slap