Hacking m3 GBA exp pack question?

seishun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would i be able to use a computer gba emulator to play a game, then use the save file to load the game on to my r4ds with the gba pack. Because im afraid that my gba expansion pack that i ordered wont be in b4 the translation patch comes out, so i might have to play on my computer, but later i want to play on the go when i get the gba pack. so is there anyway to get the sav from computer>r4ds with gba pack, or also any way to move gba file data from in ez flash 3 in 1 pack to the m3 exp pack. both flash carts (which belong to two of my friends who will be using theres to play the game) have their own respective files and i cant bring one to the other which is what i wanted to do when i get mine. One more thing to know, i played a little bit of mother 3 on the computer vba emulator and saved the game>took the save and deleted my save that was on my r4ds and replaced it with the save i got from the vba emulator>powered the game up and the old file was still there
hate2.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if you want to be sure, just sram patch your gba roms with gbata before putting them on your flashcart.
that replaces the savetype used by the game with the one used in visualboy advance.

seishun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
if you want to be sure, just sram patch your gba roms with gbata before putting them on your flashcart.
that replaces the savetype used by the game with the one used in visualboy advance.

so this will solve my crisis? i will be able to go from computer to gba exp pak with same data save?

seishun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seishun said:
thedicemaster said:

so this will solve my crisis? i will be able to go from computer to gba exp pak with same data save?
Wooooooooooooooooo! Never mind. It worked!! You Sir, are a genius. Thanks
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D