M3 Game Manager v22 & firmware e22 FINAL

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaunj66
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 19,193
  • Replies Replies 51
I don't understand how the gba fast method works, can someone elaborate this?

I would like to know as well. I tried pressing START to load a GBA ROM. And then I tried on the same game, and hit the A BUTTON. It loaded the same speed...
wacko.gif
 
I see. I tried it on other games, the speed difference is varies by the ROM.
wink2.gif


A little off-topic, but is there an easier way to load into GBA mode on the M3? I normally either hold SELECT and start GBA Mode from the NDS Menu.... or press START during the M3 Menu...
 
Argh I found it.. The problem is about the patcher, not the firmware. I used the old 3.14 Game Manager to patch the game and now RTS works just fine..
smile.gif
 
whats the difference between the fast and normal load for GBA,doesnt both copy the game to the same ram in order to run it,isnt SD cards slow to run GBA which needs a fast memory?
 
Argh I found it.. The problem is about the patcher, not the firmware. I used the old 3.14 Game Manager to patch the game and now RTS works just fine..
smile.gif

Get the latest M3 update v22A.

The main update is M3 Game Manager V22A: Fix the bug of the save patch function of GM-V22.

http://www.ndscard.com/Download.htm


***********************

1.
Two methods for loading GBA games.
press button "A" to load -new method (fast load)
press button "start" to load -old method (normal load)

2.
Support playing game "451-great strategy" without hang up in the battle scene.

3.
Able to keep the last adjust setting of the moonshell(extend).

4.
M3 Game Manager V22A: Fix the bug of the save patch function of GM-V22.
 
There's a new V22b update on http://www.ndscard.com/Download.htm, released today, July 7, 2006.

QUOTE said:
M3 Game Manager V22b + loader V22
=================================
1.
Two methods for loading GBA games.
press button "A" to load -new method (fast load)
press button "start" to load -old method (normal load)

2.
Support playing game "451-great strategy" without hanging up in the battle scene.

3.
Able to keep the last adjust setting of the moonshell(extend).

4.
M3 Game Manager V22A: Fix the bug of the gba save patch function in GM-V22.

5.
M3 Game Manager V22B: Maintain the high real time save game compataiblity as same as the version V21.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted