Hacking M3 DS Simply games not loading

Darkness1598

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hate2.gif
ON my M3 Simply some games just stoped loading. I was playing Kirby Super Star Ultra then when i got to a part the game froze. I tried to play the game again but it just stopped loading. So i deleted the game and saves, and deleted a few more games, then downloaded 2 more games and when i load 'em the loading bar goes full the just empties, then it stops loading forever. The games are Jump! Ultimate Stars and Digimon World DS. I have the latest firmware but it still does that plz help!!! I want this:
yaynds.gif
not this:
hate2.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well Darkness, one thing you could do is back up all the things on your SD card and reformat it. That would kill anything that may have messed up your card. Format it as FAT or FAT32 and copy everything back onto the card. Good luck.
smile.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, of course.
smile.gif
I'll even make it step-by-step for you. Before formatting, back up everything on your card (by copying it to My Documents or wherever.)
1. Insert the SD Micro card into your reader and then insert the reader into your computer.
2. Go to My Computer and right-click the card (Verify it's the card you're right-clicking by double-clicking it first and seeing that it has your files on it. If it's not your card then you will cause serious damage. Make sure it's your card you right-clicked and you'll be fine.)
3. Click Format...
4. Keep all settings the same, but change the File System to FAT or FAT32 (either works) and change the Volume Label if you want. All the Volume Label is is a name for the card. It's not necessary to add one.
5. Click Start.
6. Once it's done, copy all the files you previously backed up back onto the card and you're done.

If this works, then enjoy. If it doesn't, then one or more of your files may be corrupted. Reformat your memory card and get new downloads of all your files, including the firmware, as some file somewhere on your card is messing things up. This will mean that you will lose your saves. Best of luck to you.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo