cray-

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've bought a DS Lite for xmas for my gf and have ordered an M3DSR and 2gig card to go with. Haven't recieved the cart yet, but I wanted to get a few custom skins ready to go. I've had a look over some of the skins in the download section and noticed that some have 6 icons and some have 7. The user manual I've found "M3DS_Real_USER_MANUAL_oct15.doc" shows 7 icons.

I've also read about people changing firmware versions and the skins not being compatible. Can anyone confirm the number of icons for me and shed any light on the firmware situation?

gweedyj

Brooklyn Beatdown!
Trophies
Website
www.thebrooklynbeatdown.com
XP
Country
United States
I've bought a DS Lite for xmas for my gf and have ordered an M3DSR and 2gig card to go with. Haven't recieved the cart yet, but I wanted to get a few custom skins ready to go. I've had a look over some of the skins in the download section and noticed that some have 6 icons and some have 7. The user manual I've found "M3DS_Real_USER_MANUAL_oct15.doc" shows 7 icons.

I've also read about people changing firmware versions and the skins not being compatible. Can anyone confirm the number of icons for me and shed any light on the firmware situation?
i believe that its 7

gcstr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It needs 7 icons.
the basic system has a few skins to choose from the default is awful but the Vista looking one is very nice and pro looking.

cray-

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I found the sample [default] skins on the website with the firmware updates. Not quite sure where some of the images are used and at this stage I have no idea of the dimensions. ie. How far is the first icon from the left hand side and then how many pixel spacing between each icon. Stuff like that.

I think I was looking at some G6 skins that only had the 6 icons and not 7.

Anyway I've got one in the works. It's inspired by the "Milk" OSX theme but I need to sort out some icons as i want to use it in the competition but can't use other peoples stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, hi