Hacking M3 DS Real poor quality?

MrGoomba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The GBA and Rumble expansions I got with my M3 DS Real are very poor quality, They are not being held together by anything other then a single screw, which means they are splitting apart on the sides. Not a good first impression.

Anyone else have these with the same issues?

Ruud91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nope not at all looks very neat with me.
biggrin.gif

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I unscrewed mine to fit it into my Fat style DS, but all the components stayed in place. Note I am talking solely about the "Rumble Ram" device.

However a friend of mine who got the perfect bundle said his GBA Expansion one fell apart when he unscrewed his.

:/

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is typical pirate cart build, my M3 Reals have fingerprints all over the place inside. Not very impressive but it works. Chinese aren't exactly known for quality control.

MrGoomba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well its just separating on the sides because there is nothing holding the sides together. A dab of superglue would fix this, but it would also render it near impossible to replace the battery when it dies.

The M3 DS Real Slot 1 portion seems to be very solid though, its just the expansions that feel 'cheap'.

Anyway I am still happy with my purchase so far, I just dont like the build quality of the expansions.

CZroe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Rumble Pack included with mine did not work. I opened it up to have a look-see and found the motor was completely jammed and could be felt "grinding" when you turn it in your fingers. After putting it back together, there was a chunk of black plastic sitting next to me that obviously fell out. *I* did nothing to break the casing, so this was just a piece that was already cracked. It's not really held together right, and I've blamed this little black plastic piece.

Also, when will "team M3" learn to stop putting their labels on the exact place that official "paks" avoid (and for good reason)? It's such an eyesore to see the label visible when inserted.

harrypotter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I unscrewed mine to fit it into my Fat style DS, but all the components stayed in place. Note I am talking solely about the "Rumble Ram" device.

However a friend of mine who got the perfect bundle said his GBA Expansion one fell apart when he unscrewed his.

:/

Could you please tell me how to make it fit into the PHAT one?
Thanks,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)