ROM Hack M&L BIS and NTR Cheat Plugin Issue

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I am having a strange issue with Gateway Cheats in "Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story" US version. I converted the Gateway cheats to an NTR Plugin using "NTR Plugin Manager". I run BootNTR, select 3.3 or 3.6, and boot game. The game screen flashes green and am able to load Plugin fine. The issue is, as soon as I enable cheats, all of the characters become shadows on the ground. Is this some sort of AP thing? Has anyone else experienced this? Any help appreciated :)

Note: Even with no cheats enabled, the characters are shadows. It happens as soon as I click "Enable Cheats" yes/no in NTR Cheat Plugin

GeeBeeYaY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It actually happens anytime you open and close the X+Y ntr menu. This happens with the JP version of the game too. :(

mrissaoussama

Hiuhbi32
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
Hi guys. I am having a strange issue with Gateway Cheats in "Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story" US version. I converted the Gateway cheats to an NTR Plugin using "NTR Plugin Manager". I run BootNTR, select 3.3 or 3.6, and boot game. The game screen flashes green and am able to load Plugin fine. The issue is, as soon as I enable cheats, all of the characters become shadows on the ground. Is this some sort of AP thing? Has anyone else experienced this? Any help appreciated :)

Note: Even with no cheats enabled, the characters are shadows. It happens as soon as I click "Enable Cheats" yes/no in NTR Cheat Plugin
can you link the file?

SuperMarioeKirbyfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Use the shortcuts said in the page: ex. SELECT+^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: