Codemasterflex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi all! I've been lurking on here for awhile, but I've decided to start posting. I'm not new to the GBA/DS scene so I probably won't ask that many questions and I'll try to help others. Well, I probably should start posting now.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Well then, welcome to GBAtemp "officially"! As you said you've been lurking for a while, so I don't really need to explain anything to you. And killer avatar by the way, is that from Hellsing?
happy.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

SyntaxerrorX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
maybe all the lurkers are comming out of the shadows for E3? I know I'm hoping to partake in some discussions about how Nintendo will steal the show and Sony will probably just reveal they are ripping off more of nintendo's idea's while Xbox is sitting in the corner silently just trying to survive the show with maybe the announcment of the HD-DVD add-on they should have put on the system in the first place (not that I care about Xbox, it just appears they have already put themselves in last place despite their efforts to be the first to the game). I'm a lurker no more... E3, what suprises do you have instore for us?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol