Lurker, now poster

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Codemasterflex, May 1, 2006.

1. Codemasterflex
    OP

Codemasterflex GBAtemp Regular

Dec 8, 2005
    United States
    Clearwater, Florida
    Hi all! I've been lurking on here for awhile, but I've decided to start posting. I'm not new to the GBA/DS scene so I probably won't ask that many questions and I'll try to help others. Well, I probably should start posting now.

2. Ace Gunman

Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Former Staff
    Apr 17, 2003
    Canada
    Wassamatta U
    Well then, welcome to GBAtemp "officially"! As you said you've been lurking for a while, so I don't really need to explain anything to you. And killer avatar by the way, is that from Hellsing? [​IMG]

3. Hanafuda

Hanafuda GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    I did that too. Even after registering I didn't post much until just recently. Anyway Welcome!

4. Codemasterflex
    OP

Codemasterflex GBAtemp Regular

Dec 8, 2005
    United States
    Clearwater, Florida
    Yup, Alucard from Hellsing OVA to be exact. I would've kept the animated version, but it had too big a file size. Nice Vash avatar and sig.

5. Ace Gunman

Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Former Staff
    Apr 17, 2003
    Canada
    Wassamatta U
    Why thank you very much, I'm actually planning on replacing them though. I've had them for a while. [​IMG]

6. Opium

Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2002
    Australia
    Nice to meet a long time lurker [​IMG] I hope you enjoy partaking in some of the discussions. Welcome to the board!

7. ShadowXP

ShadowXP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dec 20, 2002
    Yay, more lurkers. [​IMG] By any chance did you come for the Tetris DS tournament? [​IMG]

Welcome aboard, I guess.

8. SyntaxerrorX

SyntaxerrorX Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2003
    United States
    maybe all the lurkers are comming out of the shadows for E3? I know I'm hoping to partake in some discussions about how Nintendo will steal the show and Sony will probably just reveal they are ripping off more of nintendo's idea's while Xbox is sitting in the corner silently just trying to survive the show with maybe the announcment of the HD-DVD add-on they should have put on the system in the first place (not that I care about Xbox, it just appears they have already put themselves in last place despite their efforts to be the first to the game). I'm a lurker no more... E3, what suprises do you have instore for us?

9. Solarboy-gil

Solarboy-gil Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 28, 2005
    United States
    Hiding from yaoi fangirls >O<
    im also a lurker gone poster ._. but as you can see with my post count ._. im still lurking

Though yea E3's gonna get me ranting alot o.o

Heres to the Wii!!!!!

10. El Diablo

El Diablo Banned

Banned
    Oct 24, 2002
    South O' England
    Yo, shadow, are you taking part in the tetris tournament?