Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Alright, so here's my post:
QUOTE said:
Alright, so I started playing and reading up on Lunar Knights and now I've got some questions.

1) Why are Lucian and Aaron named Sabata and Django in the Japanese version? Are they named after Sabata and Django or are they Sabata and Django?

2) Do the original Sabata and Django get referenced?

3) Is there a translation patch for the Japanese Lunar Knights that translates it so we get the removed features back?

Thank you for your help.

So can anyone help me out with this? I'm not sure if Boktai Online is still active, so I though I'd probably get more replies here.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
QUOTE said:
Alright, so I started playing and reading up on Lunar Knights and now I've got some questions.

1) Why are Lucian and Aaron named Sabata and Django in the Japanese version? Are they named after Sabata and Django or are they Sabata and Django? Django is supposed to be Trinity's son, which he named after the original Django. Sabata just decided to call himself that way because the original Sabata is the kid of darkness or something like that.

2) Do the original Sabata and Django get referenced? I don't quite remember.

3) Is there a translation patch for the Japanese Lunar Knights that translates it so we get the removed features back? No.

Thank you for your help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative