Luminous Arc Savefile G6Real

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by flamingambition, Nov 20, 2007.

1. flamingambition
    OP

flamingambition Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2007
    Hi there,

As the title of this thread suggests, I am in need of a Luminous arc savefile. Last night, I encountered some problems accessing the data on G6 on my computer. In the end I was forced to reformat to get the G6 working again. I lost many save files in this incident. However, the most damaging loss to me would be the one of Luminous Arc...

I was in the area right before the last battle T.T

If anyone has a save file that is near/before it, it would be great.

I've already searched this forum and came across this: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=64604
    Does anyone know the benefits of having finished the game once? Oh, and does anyone know how to convert the R4 file into a G6 file?

Thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    Rename it from 'filename.sav' to 'filename.0' (that's a zero). The G6/M3 Real, the CycloDS Evo, the R4 and the M3 Simply (and probably some other carts) all use the same save file format. Namely, raw save data padded out to a 512KB file.

3. flamingambition
    OP

flamingambition Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2007
    Thanks, I tried the save file from the previous post and it worked!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice