Luminous Arc 3!!!!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by qwsed, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Nocturnius

Nocturnius GBAtemp Regular

Dec 20, 2008
    United States
    America
    Sweet! more booby witches! i mean more awesomeness! I love the Luminous Arc series! This is indeed great news for me! [​IMG] Now i got a reason to get a DSi [​IMG]

2. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Guru

Jan 2, 2009
    Germany
    LA2 was terribly as far as story telling went..

im only in chapter 16 now, but so far, i dont think a single enemy i defeated actually didnt just walk away from the battlefield like nothing ever happened...

3. anaxs

anaxs got milk, got candy

Mar 23, 2009
    Canada
    your moms jeans pocket
    wat r u talking about
    luminous arc 2 is amazing even tho the 1st one is better the second one is longer but its still is good
    i just cant wait for the 3rd one

4. clegion

clegion GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 5, 2009
    United States
    i did buy la2 for it's soundtrack, lol, i still have the theme song as a ringtone

5. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Guru

Jan 2, 2009
    Germany

I beat josie and fatimeow like 5 times and always they just walk away afterwards, and are like we're actually way stronger btw but we dont feel the need to just crush you now, instead, we will just go now

you burn pop to ashes and afterwards, she sais no to joining you and runs away, and noone in that whole magical academy is able to stop a wounded little girl?

then theres that thief gang, you'd think you party could at least stop the fat bavarian one from getting into that car in time

oh yes... but that one guy dies to a single stab, hehe nice

6. da_head

da_head A dying dream..

Apr 7, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto, Canader!
    nice [​IMG]
    even though the second one wasn't as good as the original (didn't feel as epic), i still enjoyed it.
    looking forward to this [​IMG]

7. BilliePop

BilliePop Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2007
    United States
    Salikawood
    I got really excited when I heard about this. I'm kinda late though. I just picked up LA2 recently and I'm just about to finish the game. I can't remember why I put it though last time. xD

8. MajinD

MajinD Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    Well, that's another game to look forward to. I really enjoyed the Luminous Arc games, both were great. I hope the third one is just as good.

9. Shinjiko

Shinjiko Member

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2007
    Liverpool, UK
    So is the 1st one considered better? I'm only curious as I'm going away on holiday soon and want a good srpg to eat away the time on the plane. Looking for others too can anybody suggest any? I've played Disgaea and loved it xD. Looking at that Rondo of Swords, is it any good? Thanks [​IMG]

10. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    Rondo of Swords is pretty good, kinda hard though.
    There are loads of great SRPGs on the DS, think of FFTA 2, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Advance Wars, ....

11. syko5150

syko5150 GBAtemp Syko!

Apr 25, 2009
    United States
    California
    I'm looking forward to this i can use another SRPG for the DS =P

12. Nocturnius

Nocturnius GBAtemp Regular

Dec 20, 2008
    United States
    America
    Hope it will have alternate endings. like Lumi Arc 2. Loved the Good guy end up with the bad chick ending [​IMG] it went so opposite from the whole romantic message in the game lol.

13. [K9]tough

[K9]tough Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2009
    LP city
    there has been an improvement in la3 compared with LA2, the sprites are much better, the opening vid is more defined than the 2nd, and i noticed that battles are little bit harder , well about the story is still a mystery for me because i dont understand jap....... and also female characters show little or no skin on the top but shows almost everything below [​IMG]

14. Exbaddude

Exbaddude The Prince.

Jul 3, 2008
    Canada
    Canada
    Please don't bring up dead topics. =.='

15. MyauChanDesu

MyauChanDesu Kamineko is GOD.

Mar 29, 2008
    Sydney, Australia!
    hi 5. i was like,

heeeeey. this topic is waaay old.

oh. im like contributing to it. so anyways. i'll stop.. [​IMG]

16. Hybris

Hybris Member

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2009
    Canada
    Canada, Ontario .
    I've heard many times from different people LA3 was a combination of the two games .
    But I guess they were wrong .
    I love the Luminous Arc games, I played most of 1, and beat 2 like ..
    Fourteen times ?
    Nothing to do in my time, I'd just pick up and play .
    It gets more boring though everytime I beat it .
    I've drawn beautiful pictures for my brother of the witches he had a crush on .
    =O

17. [K9]tough

[K9]tough Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2009
    LP city
    so lets talk about localization issues, what are the odds that this game will be released in north america?