Gaming Luminous Arc 3!!!!

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sweet! more booby witches! i mean more awesomeness! I love the Luminous Arc series! This is indeed great news for me!
biggrin.gif
Now i got a reason to get a DSi
biggrin.gif

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
LA2 was terribly as far as story telling went..

im only in chapter 16 now, but so far, i dont think a single enemy i defeated actually didnt just walk away from the battlefield like nothing ever happened...

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
anaxs said:
wat r u talking about
luminous arc 2 is amazing even tho the 1st one is better the second one is longer but its still is good
i just cant wait for the 3rd one

I beat josie and fatimeow like 5 times and always they just walk away afterwards, and are like we're actually way stronger btw but we dont feel the need to just crush you now, instead, we will just go now

you burn pop to ashes and afterwards, she sais no to joining you and runs away, and noone in that whole magical academy is able to stop a wounded little girl?

then theres that thief gang, you'd think you party could at least stop the fat bavarian one from getting into that car in time

oh yes... but that one guy dies to a single stab, hehe nice

BilliePop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got really excited when I heard about this. I'm kinda late though. I just picked up LA2 recently and I'm just about to finish the game. I can't remember why I put it though last time. xD

MajinD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, that's another game to look forward to. I really enjoyed the Luminous Arc games, both were great. I hope the third one is just as good.

Shinjiko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So is the 1st one considered better? I'm only curious as I'm going away on holiday soon and want a good srpg to eat away the time on the plane. Looking for others too can anybody suggest any? I've played Disgaea and loved it xD. Looking at that Rondo of Swords, is it any good? Thanks
happy.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Shinjiko said:
So is the 1st one considered better? I'm only curious as I'm going away on holiday soon and want a good srpg to eat away the time on the plane. Looking for others too can anybody suggest any? I've played Disgaea and loved it xD. Looking at that Rondo of Swords, is it any good? Thanks
happy.gif

Rondo of Swords is pretty good, kinda hard though.
There are loads of great SRPGs on the DS, think of FFTA 2, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Advance Wars, ....

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hope it will have alternate endings. like Lumi Arc 2. Loved the Good guy end up with the bad chick ending
biggrin.gif
it went so opposite from the whole romantic message in the game lol.

[K9]tough

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
there has been an improvement in la3 compared with LA2, the sprites are much better, the opening vid is more defined than the 2nd, and i noticed that battles are little bit harder , well about the story is still a mystery for me because i dont understand jap....... and also female characters show little or no skin on the top but shows almost everything below
laugh.gif

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
[K9 said:
tough]
there has been an improvement in la3 compared with LA2, the sprites are much better, the opening vid is more defined than the 2nd, and i noticed that battles are little bit harder , well about the story is still a mystery for me because i dont understand jap....... and also female characters show little or no skin on the top but shows almost everything below
laugh.gif
Please don't bring up dead topics. =.='

MyauChanDesu

Kamineko is GOD.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Exbaddude said:
[K9 said:
tough]
laugh.gif
Please don't bring up dead topics. =.='

hi 5. i was like,

heeeeey. this topic is waaay old.

oh. im like contributing to it. so anyways. i'll stop..
wacko.gif

Hybris

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've heard many times from different people LA3 was a combination of the two games .
But I guess they were wrong .
I love the Luminous Arc games, I played most of 1, and beat 2 like ..
Fourteen times ?
Nothing to do in my time, I'd just pick up and play .
It gets more boring though everytime I beat it .
I've drawn beautiful pictures for my brother of the witches he had a crush on .
=O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.