Hacking Luma3DS some question, please don't kill my thread this time :P

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
So in the guide i should stop where it says
6. Update your 3DS again by going to System Settings, then "Other Settings", then going all the way to the right and using "System Update"
(Last step in Section III - Configuring Luma3DS).
And use this guide instead to make it 9.2.0?
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-ctrtransfer

Also dont i need to unlink the SysNAND and EmuNAND?
I remember doing it when i installed RXTools, so that the EmuNAND wont effect all the "changes" i do in SysNAND (for instance system update it) :)
I'm now confuse what you want to do now.
Normally if you following the guide correctly, It will take you back to SysNAND 9.2 or Lower (depend on the current FW before you do the change) at the end of Step 2.
At this point onward, Step 3 will guide you how to install A9LH. And after that you can update you sysNAND using System Settings.

So, my question is "What do you want to do?" Since I'm very confuse right now.

Naxster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm now confuse what you want to do now.
Normally if you following the guide correctly, It will take you back to SysNAND 9.2 or Lower (depend on the current FW before you do the change) at the end of Step 2.
At this point onward, Step 3 will guide you how to install A9LH. And after that you can update you sysNAND using System Settings.

So, my question is "What do you want to do?" Since I'm very confuse right now.

Sorry for confusing you... But what i want is,
- To install CFW (Luma 3DS) (duh) :P
- Install A9LH (since i can use EmuNAND with it).
- Making my SysNAND preferable to 9.2.0 (since that is the version you can use Menuhax).. and yes i do know that i won't be using menuhax, but still :)
- And by having my SysNAND 9.2.0 i only want to use EmuNAND (and by that i remember that you had to unlink your SysNAND from the EmuNAND so it doesn't "ruin" the SysNAND.. SysNAND will basically be untouched after i update it to 9.2.0).

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Sorry for confusing you... But what i want is,
- To install CFW (Luma 3DS) (duh) :P
- Install A9LH (since i can use EmuNAND with it).
- Making my SysNAND preferable to 9.2.0 (since that is the version you can use Menuhax).. and yes i do know that i won't be using menuhax, but still :)
- And by having my SysNAND 9.2.0 i only want to use EmuNAND (and by that i remember that you had to unlink your SysNAND from the EmuNAND so it doesn't "ruin" the SysNAND.. SysNAND will basically be untouched after i update it to 9.2.0).
If I remember correctly, your console have FW lower than 9.2, right? If not, just ignore the System Settings update step.
If yes, your console FW is lower than 9.2, you can following this guide: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-ctrtransfer instead of System Settings update.
Remember, I'm not responsible for what happend to your 3DS if it's bricked. Because If you ask me, I suggest you to update to current firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol