Luma3DS Questions

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by iFloruff391_Mew, Oct 18, 2016.

1. iFloruff391_Mew
    OP

iFloruff391_Mew Member

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2016
    United States
    Hello all. So a few months ago I installed Luma3DS on my console (new 3DS XL), but for some strange reason, I never changed the time back after using browserhax. Now, I am extremely paranoid when it comes to these kinds of things, so I know this is a really stupid question, and a lot of you are probably face palming really hard right now, but is it safe to change the time back to what it was now that everything has been installed and running smoothly? The time doesn't really matter to me, but it would just be nice if I could.

Secondly, I was just going to eShop when my 3DS said there was a new update: 11.1.0-34U. (If you can tell, I haven't really checked in a while...) I know that it's safe to update with the cfw I have, but I was slightly confused... Can I just update the system, or do I have to download anything beforehand, etc.?

Thanks for any answers you have, and for taking the time to read this!

Last edited by iFloruff391_Mew, Oct 18, 2016
  2. TechyTurtle

TechyTurtle GBAtemp Regular

Jan 23, 2016
    United States
    MY ASS!
    You can update code by emu and and make sure emunand and sysnand are unlinked. Also you can change the time back and use the hblauncher.cia instead. Also try getting arm9. I'm still kinda scared to do it but you seem more confident then I am . Menuhax is still pretty good though

3. iFloruff391_Mew
    OP

iFloruff391_Mew Member

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2016
    United States
    The only reason I got it is because I didn't realize exactly how much damage it could do until after everything was already installed. I simply followed exactly what the guide did, and ended up getting arm9 and Luma3DS. I believe I use sysnand for my system, but I don't know how to update. Thanks for the reply!

4. TechyTurtle

TechyTurtle GBAtemp Regular

Jan 23, 2016
    United States
    MY ASS!
    Make sure you update luma with star updater and make sure yah got newest armloaderhax file. Also I think if you gotta a nand backup with arm9 ( mostly likely 9.2) just reflash that one, update luma then update arm9. The only other thing I can think of is frakenfirmware. I just hope I don't have to go through this when I install arm9 on my n3ds soon ( didn't do yet cause lazy and scared :b)