Country
United States
FBI.....
Install failed!
Source: SOURCE_FSFILE_WRITE (0x1c)
Module: MODULE_MM_AM (0x20)
Level: LEVEL_PERMANENT (0x1b)
Summary: SUMMARY_INVALID_AUGUMENT (0x7)
Description: DESCRIPTION_INVALID_SIGNATURE (0x6a)

I can't get into Omega Ruby with error asking me to turn it off.
So I deleted it and downloaded a LEGIT RG cia from internet and tried,after several tries same error returned.
Wonder why

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
But go ahead and make a backup anyway. Any time you are not sure of something is a good time to make a backup.

A misspelling of a9lh. And a9lh is arm9loaderhax.
The so called "arm9loader" is defined by the system itself as a kernel9loader, thus k9lh or kernel9loaderhax is the technically correct term for a9lh

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Can someone explain the required procedure when you run Luma3ds from a bootmanager?

In the wiki it says you have to change the path of luma3ds. bin, but there is no such file, or any other bin file.
977a9f9a33ee7004ecec89551aca8215.jpg

Now that the facepalm is out of the way lets get your shit booting.

You're over thinking what the wiki says. When it says the luma bin file its talking about the bin file for luma, the one it comes with, the one named arm9loaderhax.bin. the example it gives on the wiki is just that, an example. It's to show you how to use the pathchanger with a renamed/moved payload(bin file).

AkGBA

Nope
Trophies
XP
Country
France
977a9f9a33ee7004ecec89551aca8215.jpg

Now that the facepalm is out of the way lets get your shit booting.

You're over thinking what the wiki says. When it says the luma bin file its talking about the bin file for luma, the one it comes with, the one named arm9loaderhax.bin. the example it gives on the wiki is just that, an example. It's to show you how to use the pathchanger with a renamed/moved payload(bin file).

Before you facepalm to death, don't forget there's no *.bin for Luma3DS with menuhax (the *.dat)... ;)

Reactions: panther_512

Red771

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritius
Is there any reason to keep a 9.0 emunand? I'm asking that because some places on this thread I see 10.7sys & 9.0emu or 9.0sys & 10.7emu.

3xkrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Aurora Wright

Is it possible to set the EULA agreement flag through CFW, rather than using Nintendo's SDK app called Config.cia/Config.csu? If so, could you considering implementing this later down the road if it's not on too high on your priority list?

AlucardjX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there any reason to keep a 9.0 emunand? I'm asking that because some places on this thread I see 10.7sys & 9.0emu or 9.0sys & 10.7emu.

for me on A9LH was: sysnand 10.7 emunand 10.7 with zero problems!and i don't get how people have on arm9hax a different versions of sys/emu when the process exploit melt your emu on nand and for me was impossible to have a9lh with two different firmware version(correct me if i'm wrong,probably i was)updated also FBI to 2.2.1 version that fix some freeze :)

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
for me on A9LH was: sysnand 10.7 emunand 10.7 with zero problems!and i don't get how people have on arm9hax a different versions of sys/emu when the process exploit melt your emu on nand and for me was impossible to have a9lh with two different firmware version(correct me if i'm wrong,probably i was)updated also FBI to 2.2.1 version that fix some freeze :)
It's not hard to have 2 different versions. Just don't inject your emunand into your sysnand. Or inject a 10.7 emunand backup into your sysnand and a 9.2 backup into your emunand to have them swappwed.

Red771

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritius
It's not hard to have 2 different versions. Just don't inject your emunand into your sysnand. Or inject a 10.7 emunand backup into your sysnand and a 9.2 backup into your emunand to have them swappwed.
From what I understand, if he doesn't have a 9.0/9.2 backup he won't be able to create a 9.0 emunand. Or can he just downgrade a 10.7 emunand with sysupdater?

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
From what I understand, if he doesn't have a 9.0/9.2 backup he won't be able to create a 9.0 emunand. Or can he just downgrade a 10.7 emunand with sysupdater?
He should have a 9.* nand backup if he followed the guide. Otherwise like you said he can just downgrade one of the nands

AlucardjX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

in that case yes,but because i am a noob i have followed a video/guide for arm9(i am italian i found one in my language and followed step by step for no creating disater)and i melted my emunand 10.7 on sys 9.0 and now i have no problem at all,probably most peolpe earing that 'emunand is not more required for a9lh' do(or not do)some sort of strange passage or so(i repeat i'm ignorant)and create problem to the system :)

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
I just finished using @astronautlevel luma updater cia and it's literally perfect thank you!! @Aurora Wright you should put it in the op it's literally the PERFECT attachment to this cfw. top notch stuff both of you:)

If there's anything you'd like added, or anything that doesn't work exactly like you'd like feel free to let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I noticed your new profile pic