Ven93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone. I ve a problem.

So i m not an expert user of cfw and stuff but on my old 3ds i manage to put a cfw, the Luma3ds one. So when i do that my 3ds was at version 11.2 and i ve installed Luma6.6 with Hourglass9. So i never update the 3ds or Luma since then and i dont know how can i update to 11.6 with Luma and how update Luma

And this is the firrst problem.

The second one: i have a New 3ds at 11.6 with no cfw and someone told me that if i have a cfw 3ds i can put the cfw even in the new one. Obv i dont know how XD

So there is someone that can explain me what i have to do to first update mi cfw oin my old3ds and then put a cfw in my new one?

Thanks

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
there is a clear guide for it,if you have no idea,better take it to someone who can do it for you.
maybe a friend of you so you can follow it and get an idea how these things works.
better then do it yourself and possible brick it.

Ven93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
But can i update to B9S even if my luma is the 6.6 version? And on the site there is a page from A9LH to B9S but i ve no idea what A9LH is.

I was hoping for something like, put this in the sd, start the application and it s done ahahaha

Ven93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok so i can follow the guide even if i m stuck with Luma 6.6? btw h9 is hourglass9? because with power+start when i boot i go to Hourglass9 menu but i m not sure if is the same thing of a9lh ahaha

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Ok so i can follow the guide even if i m stuck with Luma 6.6? btw h9 is hourglass9? because with power+start when i boot i go to Hourglass9 menu but i m not sure if is the same thing of a9lh ahaha
Hourglass9 is payload. A9LH is "hack" that allows you to boot luma. By holding start, you boot into payload menu / if you have 1 payload only, you will boot into that payload. Just follow this guide: https://3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same