Hacking Luma - remove update popup?

DarkOrb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey,

I have a9hl + luma installed on my 11.2 new3ds. For about 1 week it asks me to update my firmware whenever i restart my 3DS. Is there any way to remove that popup? I fear, that i will click "yes" one day accidentally so i would love to be on the safe side.

Thanks in advance

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

I have a9hl + luma installed on my 11.2 new3ds. For about 1 week it asks me to update my firmware whenever i restart my 3DS. Is there any way to remove that popup? I fear, that i will click "yes" one day accidentally so i would love to be on the safe side.

Thanks in advance
It is safe to update. But it sounds to me like you are using a outdated luma because the new ones block update pop ups. You can use luma updater to update your luma to the latest stable.

Reactions: DarkOrb

DarkOrb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do i have any disadvantages if i update my system to 11.3? And can i simply update with the offical update-button in my system settings or do i have to consider something special?

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on LUMA 6.6 and I still get the pop up
Weird I'm on 11.2 and luma 6.6 stable and I have never got it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do i have any disadvantages if i update my system to 11.3? And can i simply update with the offical update-button in my system settings or do i have to consider something special?
I would personally wait because for new 3ds's theres this bug on hbloader which if you are using clock+l2 on luma then the homebrew menu wont load. So I would wait for luma 6.7. To update you just update like if you have a normal non hacked 3ds.

Reactions: DarkOrb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up