Hacking Luma Locale Switcher problem

daftronma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'm having problems trying to change the region/language on some of my games. when i try to change the region/language on animal crossing new leaf to japanese or korean, i get a corrupted save data error. on flipnote studio 3d i just get a black screen. however, when i try to change the language to french or spanish, it works perfectly fine. i have no idea what's causing the error, so any help is appreciated ^^ (by the way, i'm not a noob to 3ds hacking, but i'm not too skilled at it.)

lilyuwuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Switching the locale via Luma just tells the 3DS what language/region to tell the title that the 3DS is using. If the title doesn't have x language support it will probably crash.

daftronma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Switching the locale via Luma just tells the 3DS what language/region to tell the title that the 3DS is using. If the title doesn't have x language support it will probably crash.
i could have swore that flipnote and animal crossing had korean and japanese support, but that's probably what the issue was. thanks a bunch!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality