Hardware Luma cfw Old3ds corrupted sd card after loading PKSM

Alex7667

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So last night i was playing pokemon ultra sun. I went to mystery gifts and was checking for gifts from via internet. The game froze and gave me an error which i was forced to turn off my system. When i turned back my 3ds the theme turned back to basic white. I went to PKSM (newest update) and clicked on ultra sun to check for wondercards however when it said "loading graphics" it gave me another error and it turned off automatically. At this time my DS couldn't turn on. The power LED just turns blue for like 5 seconds and turns off. I tried everything and even tried getting all my files from my SD card on my laptop, however my laptop won't even read the SD card at all anymore. I tried many different programs to check if it reads it but it doesnt even show up at all! However it does make the popout noise when i connect the sd card but it will not show up at all. I have many saves and games on this ds. I am running the lastest firmware on my 3ds. Please someone help !

Attachments

• 1511293956173683272855.jpg
    1511293956173683272855.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 203

Alex7667

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think so. But I even tried connected the sd card to my wii and it does read it so i have no idea whats wrong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...