Hacking Luma 3DS Help?

ultimatepump

Trophies
XP
Country
It may have been 4.2. The firmware needed to originally install Gateway.

I followed the tutorial in my first post exactly. It worked fine. In the past I have had gateway on there and working so I decided to try Luma and it updated to the latest cfw sysnand.

This is what I did exactly:

https://3ds.guide/get-started

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Being that I am basically screwed. What can I do to try and bring it back to life? It has never been opened. (Very frustrated and sad)

What happened here? What did I do wrong?

Last edited by ultimatepump,

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It may have been 4.2. The firmware needed to originally install Gateway.

I followed the tutorial in my first post exactly. It worked fine. In the past I have had gateway on there and working so I decided to try Luma and it updated to the latest cfw sysnand.

This is what I did exactly:

https://3ds.guide/get-started

Being that I am basically screwed. What can I do to try and bring it back to life? It has never been opened. (Very frustrated and sad)

What happened here? What did I do wrong?
Welp, here's the good news, just sit tight and wait for ntrboothax to be released. Once its out you will need to buy a flashcart, but it should be able to unbrick you. Your only other option would be to get a hardmod installed on the system.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do have the real gateway red and blue card. Is that ok?
Not likely, it needs to be a NDS flashcart, I think. A list of compatible carts will be released once the exploit is ready to be made public. For now, you will just need to sit tight and keep a watch on ntrboothax progress.

Reactions: ultimatepump

ultimatepump

Trophies
XP
Country
So, in my pain and agony, I was able to trade stuff for a new unopened New 3DS XL Purple Galaxy. First thing I checked after initial setup was the firmware. It is 11.0.0-33u. I wanted to use my Gateway but that looks like a no from scanning the internet.

Can I do ANYTHING on this firmware or am I out of luck AGAIN?

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, in my pain and agony, I was able to trade stuff for a new unopened New 3DS XL Purple Galaxy. First thing I checked after initial setup was the firmware. It is 11.0.0-33u. I wanted to use my Gateway but that looks like a no from scanning the internet.

Can I do ANYTHING on this firmware or am I out of luck AGAIN?
Follow 3ds.guide and install boot9strap. For the love of god, dont use gateway PLEASE. Theres nothing wrong with the cart itself or anything, but there are a lot of things you can do to accidentally remove the CFW or even brick. Anything you can do with gateway, you can do easier with CFW. Gatway has a good cheat system. Thats about it. Its not worth it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: