ROM Hack Luigi's Mansion 3 - Son deleted save game files - Right at King Boo

cward0625

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My son just deleted all his save game data by accident when we had just got to King Boo at the end of the game. Does anybody have a save game file we can use that is at this point or close? We do not need all the xtras, just getting to this point we be fantastic...he has been really upset all morning. I do not have a modded switch so I would need to understand if there is a way for me to load it as well.

Appreciate any help that can be provided.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There's the file. And I just realized that you don't have a modded Switch... Well, here's the save anyway. There's no way to import the save without a modded Switch. Refer to the CFW section and see if your Switch can be modded.

Attachments

• King Boo Fight.rar
    557.7 KB · Views: 368
Last edited by SkittleDash,

cward0625

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I wasn't looking to go through the modding process but appreciate your response.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Appreciate the response. Looks like he'll need to chalk this up to experience as modding isn't something I was looking to get into as we just got nintendo online to play online.

ViniciusFreitas

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There's the file. And I just realized that you don't have a modded Switch... Well, here's the save anyway. There's no way to import the save without a modded Switch. Refer to the CFW section and see if your Switch can be modded.
Hey. Good night.
Please, Do you have a save at the beginning of this floor?
I deleted the save of my wife by accident. She is very sad because spent 16 hours in the game.
Sorry by the english. I'm brazilian.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since