are you posting random releases?

it just get announced in http://rom-news.org/nds/

Dakdas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if it was the Venom release (there was no stupid intro at least), but I found a version that claimed to be cracked. And so far, after playing for about an hour on an M3i, I haven't seen any freezing. So barring just random luck, I think it's been successfully cracked.

HollyHimeko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Incase no one saw on the front page, R4 Wood 1.4.2 has been released that apparently fixes lufia. It goes further passed where it froze previously for me, but I stopped after it froze the first time so I'm not sure if it was a random freeze or not.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is so awesome so far. But man, there are some major flaws in the save system. You get a save midway into a short-as-hell level, and then none in one of the longest, most frustrating levels so far in the game. Loved the rhythm-game thing, but holy hell, it was annoying because of not being able to save before it. I wanted to shut off my DS and take a break, but I would have lost all my progress. That wasn't gonna happen! Such a great game to have such terrible oversights like that. Truly, there's some really fun, Zelda-esque stuff going on in this game. The chick's ability is a ton of fun. Combat's kinda meh, though, mainly because of the enemy design and collision. You spend half your time getting knocked on your ass, and the other half getting pummeled while you're down. Hits also don't connect great, so combat isn't as satisfying as I was expecting it would be. Still, it's pretty dang fun. Can't believe how big it feels for a handheld RPG.

dysan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
GeekyGuy said:
This game is so awesome so far. But man, there are some major flaws in the save system. You get a save midway into a short-as-hell level, and then none in one of the longest, most frustrating levels so far in the game. Loved the rhythm-game thing, but holy hell, it was annoying because of not being able to save before it. I wanted to shut off my DS and take a break, but I would have lost all my progress. That wasn't gonna happen! Such a great game to have such terrible oversights like that. Truly, there's some really fun, Zelda-esque stuff going on in this game. The chick's ability is a ton of fun. Combat's kinda meh, though, mainly because of the enemy design and collision. You spend half your time getting knocked on your ass, and the other half getting pummeled while you're down. Hits also don't connect great, so combat isn't as satisfying as I was expecting it would be. Still, it's pretty dang fun. Can't believe how big it feels for a handheld RPG.

does that mean it's kinda like phantasy star zero?

and is that venom release working or not?

celes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
OK, so I gave this a closer look (previously just booted it in Desmume). WOW! The graphics are amazing for a DS game! I'm not much for RPG's, but I might actually play this one. I like the atmosphere the excellent graphics give the game. Smooth controls help a lot too. Voice acting sounds fine to me......the main character's voice-overs seem the weakest to me.

Blaze, are you sure the game doesn't randomly go to a black screen during area transitions with CycloDS 1.59? It does occasionally with the B.4 FW.

First time it locked for me was after fighting that Gades dude the first time. Then going back into that girl's house (can't rem her name....I'm bad with names) with the herbs she requested. That's about as far as I played at this point. I'll wait for a FW update before continuing.

....Any help on how you got it working in DeSmuMe?

wafflestick

(insert title here)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exbaddude said:
Are the english dubs good? (:

naw most ppl find it anoying the dubs i mean

Posts merged

QUOTE(Depravo @ Oct 14 2010, 03:28 PM) v-lcos.zip apparently.

thanks found it

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Exbaddude said:
Are the english dubs good? (:

I like them especially the intro "badguy speech" his voice is cool

on topic: THIS GAME IS FRICKEN COOL AS HELL LOL im not even that far into this game but the graphics are amazing. the characters are cool the level design is fun and the battles are GREAT!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have the public-dumped (not scene-dumped) dump of the game and also have a DSTWO? If so, then can anyone try Real-Time-Saving to see if it works? I tried Real-Time-Saving the game, but it says it has an Error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1