Hacking LU65 Wii 4.2U PROBLEMS PLEASE HELP

silentangel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
K So I bought a wii last boxing day and it comes with LU65 and 3.2u.., and my sister accidentally update it to 4.2u..., sorry for the noob questions

i have installed HBC and DVDx

i want to play back up games on my wii is there a way to do it.., please help me i want to play backup so bad..,

and when i try to exit HBC there is a IOS61 v 21.29

and is their another way to backup my NAND aside from bootmii please help.., thanks in advace

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
silentangel said:
K So I bought a wii last boxing day and it comes with LU65 and 3.2u.., and my sister accidentally update it to 4.2u..., sorry for the noob questions

i have installed HBC and DVDx

i want to play back up games on my wii is there a way to do it.., please help me i want to play backup so bad..,

and when i try to exit HBC there is a IOS61 v 21.29

and is their another way to backup my NAND aside from bootmii please help.., thanks in advace

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

@Mods
Please close...

silentangel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im stuck when i try to run DOP-IOS
any help?? i keep pressing A and it show IOS36menu IOS37menu Downgrade IOS15 RestoreIOS15.., it doesn't take back me to IOS selection screen
QUOTE said:
Run GP DOP-IOS MOD
Press A to continue.
Go down to select Install an IOS that accepts fakesigning.
Keep pressing A until it takes you back to the IOS selection screen.
Choose IOS36 to start a stub removal process.

SvtLight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should follow the directions provided for you. If you don't think it tells you what to do EXACTLY.. read it again!!

D

Deleted User

silentangel said:
Im stuck when i try to run DOP-IOS
any help?? i keep pressing A and it show IOS36menu IOS37menu Downgrade IOS15 RestoreIOS15.., it doesn't take back me to IOS selection screen
QUOTE said:
Run GP DOP-IOS MOD
Press A to continue.
Go down to select Install an IOS that accepts fakesigning.
Keep pressing A until it takes you back to the IOS selection screen.
Choose IOS36 to start a stub removal process.

pffff.
I'm totally disappointed about some users not searching, not reading guides and so on..
Hey dude, i was absolutly new to WII and Wii hacking a couple of weeks ago and i just read and read and learn and search and guess what ??
With the afford mentioned softmod guide, i was able to update and "crack" my LU64+ wii flawlessly, even with my "poor" english/american reading skills.
So as mentionned before, read guides, search solutions and use your brain ... and you'll find the right way to softmod your WII

silentangel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude i keep pressing A nothing happen.., well laguna75 can u help me anyways.., we are same culture.., you are filipino and my english sucks too.., i really need help..,

badchad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume xzero's guide applies to virgin 4.2 Wii's as well?

I'm just a tad confused because one of the stickies has a note that says " instructions for virgin wii's will follow", and the beginning of xzero's guide has instructions for updating to 4.2 (which probably wouldn't require a guide if a user had a virgin system).

silentangel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i used trucha bug restorer and i got an error after i download the files i use trucha bug restorer but i got an error it says "ES_AddTitleStart returned - 1035 maybe you need an updated downgrader

error could not set the revision to 0
downgrade failed"

and i tried installing cIOS249 v.14 and failed.., what is wrong??
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +2