Hacking LU64 fix for LU64+ USERS ONLY

Skarface05

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The 3.0 pack will be compatible with all wii's - This is just to keep all of those stuck with an unmodifiable wii happy for awhile until the 3.0 release comes.

The new cios rev11 from waninkoko will be fully compliant with all wii's.

So, yea, no reason for people to worry either way
tongue.gif

any problems/questions feel free to come to #softmii on efnet and i'll be happy to answer them.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Icefire does not speak for Softmii so you can't ask him if stuff we are providing is safe or whatever.

The info icefire has about this comes directly from me. The rev11 that was in the SoftMii pack 2.9.x - was only a beta version which should have been called something else really as it is not complete - it still has bugs hence us advising people not to use it.

SoftMii 3.0 will come with Rev11 - so please be patient - this is only for LU64 users.

If any of you want to know what rev11 does or will hold - waninkoko was/is in #softmii and gave a small changelog a few days ago to people in there.

thanks for that info ill keep this in mind
wink.gif
I had noted that icefire's previous comment indicated it was "official" but didnt have alot of info so thats why asked icefire (he was already browsing) QUOTEIts not unofficial. Waninkoko created it himself.
we knew waninkoko made them just didnt know what the changelog was lack of info (in the large user group here whether GBAtemp is liked by people or not) is harmful so all the info one can provide after these files "get out" is helpful. Especially to the Newer users who would surely by the sounds of things benifit from knowing before the install a NON complete cios floating around...Kudos on that SF..The same group of new users are the likly candidates for softmii in the first place after all...+ 1 for you Skarface....

17 more!

justoni

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
Great to see people interested in HELPING others, GBATemp and SoftMii communities FTW, thanks for letting us know Skarface..!!
mthrnitesmiley.gif

QFT, i went to the irc and everyone was friendly and helpful.

Skarface05

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just another quick update for all thos who may have an unmoddable wii.

This is a wii from Taiwan - LTF101321721 - this works with the new fix.

Please be aware there are other serials as well, as i find out more, i will post them.

Thanks Ether - You got it - SoftMii is all about being a big community -
tongue.gif

cameron26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k i am having problems. I installed ios16.wad first then lu64 .wad second just like the guide said and now when i tryed to install the lu64 im getting a error

Installing ticket.... error! (ret - 2011)

press any key to continue

ko0pSTA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi to every one am kinda new at this wii softmod thing and to tis forum am loving it by the way, so am one of the unlucky to buy a LU64 wii so i see this fix for it, after installing all the steps and finally installing it now my question is can i now install a back up loader like usb loader or other? sorry but am new and dont wanna break my wii thank you but if some one can answer my question i will appreciated so much thank you.

ko0pSTA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks alot bro your your the best, again am kinda new at this,question again when i load a game with wiigaotr i get a 002error theres a fix for it but me been on lu64 can i install it or is the part of the cioscorp? again thanks alot for ur help.

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
QUOTE said:
Icefire does not speak for Softmii so you can't ask him if stuff we are providing is safe or whatever.

The info icefire has about this comes directly from me. The rev11 that was in the SoftMii pack 2.9.x - was only a beta version which should have been called something else really as it is not complete - it still has bugs hence us advising people not to use it.

SoftMii 3.0 will come with Rev11 - so please be patient - this is only for LU64 users.

If any of you want to know what rev11 does or will hold - waninkoko was/is in #softmii and gave a small changelog a few days ago to people in there.

thanks for that info ill keep this in mind
wink.gif
I had noted that icefire's previous comment indicated it was "official" but didnt have alot of info so thats why asked icefire (he was already browsing) QUOTEIts not unofficial. Waninkoko created it himself.
we knew waninkoko made them just didnt know what the changelog was lack of info (in the large user group here whether GBAtemp is liked by people or not) is harmful so all the info one can provide after these files "get out" is helpful. Especially to the Newer users who would surely by the sounds of things benifit from knowing before the install a NON complete cios floating around...Kudos on that SF..The same group of new users are the likly candidates for softmii in the first place after all...+ 1 for you Skarface....

17 more!
I love how two-faced you are. Try making up your mind if you are for or against SoftMii.

ko0pSTA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icefireicefire said:
no you can use a 002 fix loader

well where can i find this 002 fix loader i mean i google it but it dont seem to come up for download sorry to boder you alot but i realy want this to work. mi kid is piss cuz he wants to play lol.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
I have never been anything but respectful to icefire and like i said i dont HATE SOFTMII...so its the same face you NEVER EVER KNEW to judge...

that said...I have stressed in the past that my issue is with the disposition of the developers and the DONATE TAB...I have the right to my opinion and you to yours...the difference is im not gonna spend my time acting like you..I wont escalate this BS you enjoy that to much...LMAO

Your of the mind that "people have to earn your respect"

I am of the mind that "you get my respect willing and free....you earn my disrespect puma...

Lets not make this offtopic anymore and get a LIFE shall we? i FIND IT A LITTLE REDICULOUS AND EVEN LAUGHABLE THAT YOUVE THAT MUCH TIME TO JUDGE ME! i FEEL HONORED YOUR hIGHNESS.... LOL

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
I have never been anything but respectful to icefire and like i said i dont HATE SOFTMII...so its the same face you NEVER EVER KNEW to judge...

that said...I have stressed in the past that my issue is with the disposition of the developers and the DONATE TAB...I have the right to my opinion and you to yours...the difference is im not gonna spend my time acting like you..I wont escalate this BS you enjoy that to much...LMAO

Your of the mind that "people have to earn your respect"

I am of the mind that "you get my respect willing and free....you earn my disrespect puma...

Lets not make this offtopic anymore and get a LIFE shall we? i FIND IT A LITTLE REDICULOUS AND EVEN LAUGHABLE THAT YOUVE THAT MUCH TIME TO JUDGE ME! i FEEL HONORED YOUR hIGHNESS.... LOL
Yes, but since ice revealed he coded for 3.0, you've shut your mouth about everything Softmii-related except the donate tab, which, in case your dull enough not to realize, or don't do some research to back up your self-made, biased facts, its gone. I dunno if the team is putting it back or not, so whatever.

As for respect, at first you had a bit of respect from me -- you were eager to help, you themed, etc. Then you sent me a PM from a week old topic more or less DEMANDING i edit my post with your (incorrect) info. I could understand that maybe you weren't thinking in the right mind and had a brain fart, but you continued for a week or so thinking you were right. Around there, you lost all respect from me.

As for respecting me, I could care less on how to earn it. The way you're making it sound is a rapist could kidnap/rape/kill you and you'd have more respect for him (willing and free) than me. Regardless, you are allowed to disrespect me, for whatever I have done wrong.

P.S. You can't "earn" disrespect.

remedyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys,

I used to have a LU51 Wii, Zelda-hacked, but i donated it to a friend that was sick, and needed it more than me...

I just got a brand new LU65 Wii... But i can't hack it like i did with my old one... I already have HBC installed, thought Zelda's hack, but i can't downgrade it.. I see around here, that i need to use this new
version of SoftMii to fix it.

Does this LU64+ fix, work with my LU65 console serial, or do i need to wait the SoftMii 3.0 ?

Thanks in advance,

Ronaldo Emedy.:

remedyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh... Thanks Puma and Skarface05 for such fast answers !!!

But is it out now ? I've seen some posts about April 24th, but all i find is SoftMii 2.9.5, and at SoftMii homepage there's no link with 3.0..

You guys mean about the LU64fix.rar that will work for me, right ?
smile.gif
Just to be sure, because i didn't know if the "LU64+" means that is for all LU64xxxxxx or LU64 + newer serials... hehehe..

Thanks again for your help ! Keep this spirit !!

R .:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up