Hacking LU64 fix for LU64+ USERS ONLY

TheLegendaryEssa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
masamunecyrus said:
DeadlyFoez said:
You are far from legendary. You can't even find newer topics than this age old crap. Read the stickies and don't ask anymore stupid questions.

NOT a necessary reply. Why even reply to an "age old crap" thread if you're going to flame and be unhelpful?

TheLegendaryEssa said:
Hello Softmii team, I recently bought a new Wii and it is serial number: LU65, I got it to downgrade to 3.2U (somehow) but it won't install any cIOS but I want it to be able to play backup discs.

Do you know or can make a file or wad that will fix Wii LU65 3.2, or some way I can play backup games without downloading a cIOS.

Thanks, Essa~
LU64+ Wiis could not downgrade before Wii version 4.0 do to some issue where the Wii would take a slightly longer time to call some file than in prior Wii's (more info can be found on Hackmii.com). This has been by and large fixed, and honestly, I wouldn't bother downgrading to 3.2U.

I would suggest using this guide to upgrade to 4.2U. It's a pretty simple guide, and it will get you up-to-date with everything you need. If you find that some WiiWare or Virtual Console games aren't working, you may need to update IOSes 53 and 55, as well.

Thanks Masamunecyrus
bow.gif
, I will use the imformation you gave me.
biggrin.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(DeadlyFoez @ Jan 17 2010, 03:40 PM)
You are far from legendary. You can't even find newer topics than this age old crap. Read the stickies and don't ask anymore stupid questions.

I didn't know this was a old topic and It wasn't a stupid question, stop acting immature, I just joined this site.

rolandpibb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
masamunecyrus said:
DeadlyFoez said:

NOT a necessary reply. Why even reply to an "age old crap" thread if you're going to flame and be unhelpful?

DeadlyFoez is an extremely helpful member, pick any random post he's made. He even unbricks wiis when people don't take his advice. His post in this thread is helpful. And funny too.

TheLegendaryEssa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
rolandpibb said:
DeadlyFoez is an extremely helpful member, pick any random post he's made. He even unbricks wiis when people don't take his advice. His post in this thread is helpful. And funny too.

Thank you. Too many people try to justify being stupid or lazy.

Thank you for the advice, but I was able to softmod my WII.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.