Hacking LU64 4.0u

flavors

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I searched over and over and i cant find anything to get my LU64 4.0 wii softmoded , anyone can help plz or have done it whit the ver 4.0u installed ? . Btw it is a virgin never modded wii . Tryed to load HBC , Softmii , and some Pack via Bannerboom but my wii always reset at the disclaimer or im getting a error . I heard i cant downgrade whit a lu64 so im realy afraid to do anything now ... So if anyone could help me please . Btw sorry for my bad english im french canadien... :0) Thank you

fogbank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flavors said:
I searched over and over and i cant find anything to get my LU64 4.0 wii softmoded , anyone can help plz or have done it whit the ver 4.0u installed ? . Btw it is a virgin never modded wii . Tryed to load HBC , Softmii , and some Pack via Bannerboom but my wii always reset at the disclaimer or im getting a error . I heard i cant downgrade whit a lu64 so im realy afraid to do anything now ... So if anyone could help me please . Btw sorry for my bad english im french canadien... :0) Thank you

The MOST I would recommend that you try at this time is getting HBC installed using BannerBomb and the HackMii installer. If one version of BannerBomb does not work for you then try the others.

Do NOT try to install SoftMii or any other "pack" PERIOD. If you manage to get HBC installed then stop there and wait for further developments.

D.Lo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FenrirWolf said:
Not with 4.0 since he can't run anything trucha-signed and can't downgrade any IOS's.
I'm still on 3.4, does that mean I can still do something with an LU64? Can I upgrade to 4.0 with Waninkoko's safe upgrader?

flavors

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was able to start HBC instalation but i get the error :

::: Error 1030002011 installing ticket

???

D.Lo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puma said:
Damian1221 said:
couldn't you bannerbomb and install LU64 fix then use downgrade IOS35 to truch bug all your IOSs?
No. You can't downgrade IOSs. Period.
So - could a LU64 that has upgraded 'downgrade' the IOSes back to the 3.4 versions?

Is there any trucha bug IOS left in 3.4?

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if the hackmii installer will install the HBC on a virgin 4.0 LU64 wii then I;ll say right now that it's more than possible to fix the LU64 wii situation. Simply saying that it proves that there is another bug in the newer IOS's that we can use to install channels and other such things and that would mean it could also install an IOS.......

flavors

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DeadlyFoez said:
This will work.

Use bannerbomb, to boot LoadMii, and then run the HBC 1.0.1 installer.

I only say use the HBC 1.0.1 bc you have already tried using the hackmii installer.

Same thing again

Error 1030002011 installing ticket

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D.Lo said:
Puma said:
Damian1221 said:
couldn't you bannerbomb and install LU64 fix then use downgrade IOS35 to truch bug all your IOSs?
So - could a LU64 that has upgraded 'downgrade' the IOSes back to the 3.4 versions?

LU64+ can only be downgraded to the version they first came with (3.4, I think some are now coming with 4.0). And no.

flavors

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DeadlyFoez said:
My only other word of wisdom if that does not work, then try installing the WHOLE hackmii package, including bootmii as an ios, and then DVDx, then HBC 1.0.2

The reason why I say this above method is bc there is a way of installing HBC (prior to hackmii's release) by installing dvdx first.

goodluck

Im afraid trying that , will i brick my wii if this not working ??

flavors

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hackmii pack just reset my wii after the disclaimer.... im out of solution now ... that so hard on lu64 4.0 ...

theweAve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey flavors...I am getting the same thing here:

The Wii I am using has Firmware 4.0. I am trying to install the Homebrew Channel via BannerBomb. I get into the Homebrew Channel install screen, but when it is trying to install it I get this error: Error 1030002011 - Installing Ticket. Mine is not a LU64 Serial.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Puma said:
D.Lo said:
Puma said:
Damian1221 said:

LU64+ can only be downgraded to the version they first came with (3.4, I think some are now coming with 4.0). And no.

So the ones that shipped with 3.4 CAN be downgraded from 4.0 to 3.4? I had been under the impression that if you updated one of those you were stuck there. Interesting.

QUOTE(theweAve @ May 18 2009, 10:07 PM)
Hey flavors...I am getting the same thing here:

The Wii I am using has Firmware 4.0. I am trying to install the Homebrew Channel via BannerBomb. I get into the Homebrew Channel install screen, but when it is trying to install it I get this error: Error 1030002011 - Installing Ticket. Mine is not a LU64 Serial.

Are you using the new HackMii installer to do it? The old HBC 1.0.1 installer won't work on 4.0.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work