LT+ 3.0 released for most xbox 360 slim liteons

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What i meant was my computer wasnt recognizing the drive. It loads it as a usb controller hub, my short term solution is to pay $70 for express shipping for a x360 USB, but i dont currently have that much money to spare :P If there is a cheaper/no-cost solution that would be perfect, but im not holding my breath, as almost everything ive looked up requires either the x360 or a pci slot card, which i cant use due to my lack of a desktop in the house

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ahh I see.

Nope you'll have to get a x360 USB or you could try and remove your laptop's DVD/HDD and use that Sata port for flashing.

Just boot winxp or win 7 from a USB drive ;]

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would, but i have a stupid thingy where i want/have to do these things on my own, and if i send it to him ill forget to buy the x360 and when the next update comes out ill be stuck again lol

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so funny story. My friend has a 360 that he doesnt care about, so he left it at another of our friend's houses for a long time. So im there and i realize that if i open it and use that drive then i'd be able to do it. So i take it home, open it up and its the same drive. . . Suffice to say i was defeated

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You'll have to spoof drive Keys.
Otherwise it won't work.

Afaik All Liteon models can be used in any 360 which originally had a Liteon drive.
Liteon drive FW is updated since 13599 anyway.

Maybe you can buy it off him for a small price and RGH it.

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to extract the key without a probe?

EDIT: nvm, figured it out, but now i want to know how bad it is if i dont have the key? im sure its bad im just curious, since googling only tells me that i need it, not why

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Depends on the drive actually ;p

If you don't have your DVD Key and you erase your Drive FW and it returns with a error code or somehow mess up the flash, you're done for.

Only way to retrieve it is to Reset glitch hack it (which isn't possible on 14717 at this time of writing)
You gain alot by leaving the glitch but you'll loose XBLive for good! (except if you take a Dual NAND but that would cost a lot more then the RGH itself)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: if i have time for that