N-TG

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Virtual girlfriend par excellence Love Plus+ has been released, and pirates have been dismayed to find their virtual girlfriends dump them if they have the gall to pirate the game.

According to the pirate haunts of 2ch, a variety of countermeasures are in place to ensure pirates get no love from Nene and company should they have the temerity to try to date them without paying up:
“I was dating her normally, but when I next restarted she was pissed at me!
I can’t get her to like me, and she’s always annoyed at me… it’s the ultimate anti-piracy measure!”
“I tried the friend part of Love Plus+ again to get some scenes I missed – you’re right, she wouldn’t let us become lovers!”
“After 100 days she still won’t let me become her boyfriend.
She completely ignores me and won’t send me any mail. The events aren’t happening either – brutal.”

Legitimate users are delighted by the trick, and even pirates seem amused at their plight.
One wag on 2ch remarks on the ironic realism of the protection:
“You try to get a girl for free and she hates you.
You pay for her and she’ll play with you.
This is just too realistic.”

As you can see Konami's AP was really smart and Brutal at the same time... The girls don't like you if you don't buy their game.
So we have to wait for a patch to be released if they find out why this is happening?
Is it something that make's it know its fake and starts bitching you?
But a guy said that was able to go to a trip (you can do than in Love Plus+) and stayed together... Maybe if you transfer your data from the previous ones nothing will activate or simply it will take longer for it to happen...

We will have wait and see...

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
yeah its funny AP

works good for me tho

she loves me without a patch (for her black eye)

i must just look so good i dont have to pay
tongue.gif

N-TG

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I have to give them the award for the smartest AP ever...
"Our girls will play with you... But they won't love you... Unless you pay!"

From what I am guessing if you put your old save it will work ok...

if not PONG YOU LUCKY (*^)^#$(*&*@$&*(@)

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
N-TG said:
I have to give them the award for the smartest AP ever...
"Our girls will play with you... But they won't love you... Unless you pay!"

From what I am guessing if you put your old save it will work ok...

if not PONG YOU LUCKY (*^)^#$(*&*@$&*(@)

no this is the first one in the series ive played

Popin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That's awesome! But if it only happens after you turn off the DS, would they continue to love you if you just kept it on and in sleep mode?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
So this game promotes prostitution? No love unless you pay cash up front?
tongue.gif

But it is a pretty clever AP, brutal but very subtle at the same time. Most people would just think they're not playing the game well.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Reading the OP quotes embarrassed me.

I bet those "quotes" were written by the same marketing guy who put together that "news" story about the guy who supposedly legally married his Love Plus girlfriend.

Japan in general embarrasses me daily.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
regnad said:

I bet those "quotes" were written by the same marketing guy who put together that "news" story about the guy who supposedly legally married his Love Plus girlfriend.

Have you ever known about the number of people that adore Japan every minute? More than you imagined. Heck, European kids craved over Sailor Moon back then.

Embarassed? Well, the otaku aspect of Japanese might be crazy lunatics craving over illusionary pictures on a (touch)screen made by sane person, but at least they're tame, and have cash. Also, their capabilities and diligence are fun to watch
biggrin.gif
You can't beat an otaku in terms of diligence, loyalty, admiration and imagination. Also, people 'round the world envy otakus for being so close to their adored figurines and whatnot, no import tax, no language barrier, no other kind of shit.

People here does not do anything weird, but for $ 0.1 (that's 10 cents) people can kill, literally. It happened in my hometown; granted, he was drunk, but 10 cents for Christ's sake!

I'd choose crazy lunatics over drunken killers any day

Also, just read about this on Sankaku and this kind of AP is pretty much the best AP ever. No story cutoff, only mental frustration
biggrin.gif

Kurossaki652

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this game and put on my Acekard 2i
Soo I was trying to put all my info on Love pLus + like my Bday my name and other stuff then my DS Turned off...(It was Red)
Soo When I Charged it and Turned my DS on MY DS and Dsi can't read my acekard..
I dont know i the game messed it up or my acekard broke ( also I never had this problem.......ever!!!)
I know theres nothing wrong with my Micro SD.........But I am just mad that this game Might have broken my Acekard 2i...
unsure.gif

Can you guys help me.... I don't know the reason why and I really want to know!!!

THANKS
happy.gif

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Raestloz said:
regnad said:

Have you ever known about the number of people that adore Japan every minute? More than you imagined. Heck, European kids craved over Sailor Moon back then.

Embarassed? Well, the otaku aspect of Japanese might be crazy lunatics craving over illusionary pictures on a (touch)screen made by sane person, but at least they're tame, and have cash. Also, their capabilities and diligence are fun to watch
biggrin.gif
You can't beat an otaku in terms of diligence, loyalty, admiration and imagination. Also, people 'round the world envy otakus for being so close to their adored figurines and whatnot, no import tax, no language barrier, no other kind of shit.

People here does not do anything weird, but for $ 0.1 (that's 10 cents) people can kill, literally. It happened in my hometown; granted, he was drunk, but 10 cents for Christ's sake!

I'd choose crazy lunatics over drunken killers any day

Also, just read about this on Sankaku and this kind of AP is pretty much the best AP ever. No story cutoff, only mental frustration
biggrin.gif

It's not the otakus that embarrass me. Did you see anything in my post saying I was embarrassed by otakus?

It's the transparent idiotic advertising in Japan.

I live in Tokyo. I've been here for years.

Believe me. If you lived here, the ads and sales campaigns would embarrass you too. They're cute at first, but the charm wears off quickly under constant bombardment. After a while you begin to wonder how naive Japanese consumers must be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1