Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
skyward_sword_zelda.jpg
If we are talking about a romantic date, I would take Skyward Sword Zelda, yeah the game wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but I think nothing would beat a date with her... she seemed like a funny and cool gal . Just imagine: flying above the clouds, playing weird bird chasing games, chanting ancient goddess' song, and finally, having a nice warm pumpkin soup among jokes and laughs. She even has a nice tune that plays in the right moments. Of course, there's always the chance that some weird-haired punk would come and try to crash the party, but eh, she could take of it too.

Giblet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It would definitely be Mario. What red-blooded man couldn't resist an Italian dressed in dungarees, with a lovely black, bushy, soft, silky smooth, well-groomed moustache??? And that little red cap?!?! And beautiful big blue eyes??!!

On our date I would probably climb to the top of some scaffolding and Mario could pretend to rescue me from an ape and I could scream lots (and all that kind of thing) and he would get to the top and hold me in his strong arms (from all the plumbing he does) and whisper in my ear, "you are safe now princess steve" and take me down the scaffolding back to Mario Land.........Ahhhhhhh!

Reactions: Fishaman P

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I would date Palutena from Kid Icarus because she is a goddess! We could have semi-human kids just like Hercules and I could ask Pit to be my baby-sitter. It would be heavenly!

By the way, I checked and there's no reference to Palutena in greek mithology, the character was created with the game

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd take Edward from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn[Wii] on a date!

The guy in the red suit on the right

LeonardoEdward-Ready.jpg

For reference, this is what he looks like in the game:

FE10_Trueblade_(Edward).png

He's so cute an brave <3 Look at his suit, his body is so slim an perfect that I could stare at him all the day. In the game he is always so cheery and nice OH KISS ME ALREADY! *tehee*

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sonia Strumm
SoniaStrumm.jpg

A very outgoing and caring person. She's a young pop idol who just does whatever she wants to do. Also, she kicks alien butt. whats not to like? She can get mad and jealous easiy though, and might just get violent if you do something wrong. does add to her charm though...

Reactions: porkiewpyne and DS1

rg

Trophies
XP
Country
I Always had something for this girl :)

I can remember our first "date" back in 1992 at my local "café"
It was my first time i was very nervous, she cached my eye so i had to ask her if she wanted to be my pair.
my most well spend 50 Cent, we are together ever since! i never left her and she almost never fails me and we where on some tough situations I must say! (had to turn her upside down several times!)

At the beginning it was very hard to keep up, i probably spent all my allowance with her... very demanding girl this one...

But at some point she "moved in" and from that point onward it was just "spreading the love" all over :D

An life time experience I must say!

Character: Chun-Li
Game: Street Fighter

My life has never been the same!

:)

chunli_270581.jpg

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ai Ebihara or Yukiko Amagi

Sjh7Htv.png
o7f6za5.jpg

My first choice would be Yukiko, but Ai gives her a run for my heart and here are the reasons:

Yukiko:

• She's not only pretty but she also has an amazing personality.
  • She's willing to learn new things in order to be a perfect wife. That's attractive to me.
  • She's kind and open. There's not really much kept in the air.
Ai:

• Well, for starters she's also pretty, but she wasn't always that way.
  • In the beginning she's incredibly shallow. Under that surface she's just confused and misguided. I like that there's more to a girl than meets the eye.
  • I like that she wants to change and be the best she can be. That initiative is a valuable one.
  • I also like that she's also open. If she's jealous she'll tell you. If she's angry she'll tell you. There really isn't any beating around the bush and you can always ask her what's wrong. That makes misunderstandings less frequent.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In 100% honesty, I would pick Sly Cooper, from the uh.... Sly Cooper series. A condition though: Only his 3D in-game form, his animated cutscene form just seems.... off to me.... can't explain why.
But why would I pick Sly Cooper?
Slyxsd.jpg
1 - His personality is real good.
  • He can crack jokes, but knows when to stay serious.
  • He teases with his friends/co-thieves, but never goes overboard.
  • He's always there when someone else needs help, both thievery and emotional help.
  • When he has to deal with characters of less-than-nice attitudes, he keeps his cool.
2 - He's hot and doesn't wear pants. I'll leave that one like that, to accommodate to the rules of this contest.

3 - (See spoiler)
When Penelope betrays the gang in Sly 4, Sly Cooper took it into his hand to get back at her when Bentley was (literally) cooped up in his shell. He's dedicated to doing what he says he'll do
4 - His voice is more alluring/charming than Morgan Freeman. I truly do think so.

Might add more, if I think of more.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
If I've got to be honnest, it has to be Samus Aran, but in her zero-suit form.

That girl has got a rack, that's too erm... big? :D

Ofcourse, she's the star of the Metroid games (god, how much I'd love her to pull MY trigger)
She's caring, I mean, the way she looked after pikachu, everyone who protects Pikachu is a hero for me (in fact, I could date Pikachu as well?)
And on top of that, she also saved snakes ass

She takes no bullshit, look at how many of those metroids she's killed, mofos better not be trying to eat her!

l.jpg

tumblr_m0bds0YCZq1qk4z52o1_400.jpg

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Edit:Fail,i misread the question...

I would go on a date with Dick Gumshoe from Ace Attorney.
1.His first name (/shameless whistle)
2.He's pretty well built.
3.He's always being whipped (/another shameless whistle).
4.He have a bandage (sexy stat +100)
5.He eat instant ramen noodle (cheap romantic meal).
6.He's funny and always here to help his friend.
7.His nickname is Scruffy (/yet another shameless whistle).

46407-225892-DickGumshoeOAjpg-noscale.jpg
ani-gumshoe-laughs.gif

Reactions: nukeboy95

Annieone23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lynne from Ghost Trick Phantom Detective!

Ghost.Trick%3A.Phantom.Detective.full.890662.jpg
1691637-ghosttricklynne.png

She is spunky, determined, smart, cute, funny (both intentionally and not), and all around awesome. Besides its one of my favorite games so that certainly helps.

EDIT: If a mod feels the need to resize these images go ahead. For some reason they resize on my screen, and in the preview, but then once I post them they are huge again. I give up.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. This is actually pretty tough. Probably Zelda because who wouldn't want a princess on their... Uhh I'll stop there. In terms of which Zelda, probably Twilight Princess one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-