OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I ****ed up and lost my save for TWEWY. I updated my AKAIO firmware and I forgot to set some setting back. It created a new .sav file so I had to delete it. Well, I ended up deleting my save I've been using.

So, what I'm asking is, can someone make me a new save for week 2 day 2? I'm using an Acekard 2.1, but I can convert it to work with that if it isn't compatible, right?

If you need any more info, I'd be happy to give you it. I'm still new to this (just got my Acekard 2 last month) so I don't understand some things.

john25usa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ive hardly been playing im still on week 1 day 5 i think lol. anyways reminds me of one time when i acidentally deleted every save file on my sd card lol.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
If you haven't moved any files around/added anything to your microSD, it's almost painfully easy to recover files. "Deleting" something doesn't really do anything to the file, so if nothing has replaced it, it's still sitting there on your microSD, just without any mention of it being made in the FAT. TestDisk works fine for me, other people prefer GetDataBack as it has a fancy GUI, but TestDisk is probably more powerful. GDB should be fine for this purpose though if you don't know what you're doing.

Psyclone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vague Rant said:
If you haven't moved any files around/added anything to your microSD, it's almost painfully easy to recover files. "Deleting" something doesn't really do anything to the file, so if nothing has replaced it, it's still sitting there on your microSD, just without any mention of it being made in the FAT. TestDisk works fine for me, other people prefer GetDataBack as it has a fancy GUI, but TestDisk is probably more powerful. GDB should be fine for this purpose though if you don't know what you're doing.

No. I accidentally deleted the actual .sav file, not the ingame file through the game menus.

It didn't read the .sav file I had been using for whatever reason, and it's one of those games that creates a new one at start-up. So when I went back to the file menu on my flash card, there were 2 .sav files. I accidentally deleted the wrong one.

Or are you saying I can use the ".trashes" file in the root folder of the SD card to get it back?

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
heres my recomendation go on gamefaqs and get the file that says like normal game finished and barely anything else, converting using shuny's save converter (search on google should be 1st link) then put it on ur card. Go to menu, select chapters and go to whatever chapter you left off on, and replay through all the way to the end.

- hope this worx for u

morphius

The King of the Cosmos
Trophies
Website
pachimod.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Psyclone said:
Vague Rant said:

No. I accidentally deleted the actual .sav file, not the ingame file through the game menus.

It didn't read the .sav file I had been using for whatever reason, and it's one of those games that creates a new one at start-up. So when I went back to the file menu on my flash card, there were 2 .sav files. I accidentally deleted the wrong one.

Or are you saying I can use the ".trashes" file in the root folder of the SD card to get it back?

no he is saying for you to use an undelete program in windows. he mentioned 2 that should work just fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up