Lost TWEWY save

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Psyclone, Mar 22, 2009.

Mar 22, 2009

Lost TWEWY save by Psyclone at 5:10 AM (1,578 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Psyclone
    OP

Newcomer Psyclone Newbie

United States
    Well, I ****ed up and lost my save for TWEWY. I updated my AKAIO firmware and I forgot to set some setting back. It created a new .sav file so I had to delete it. Well, I ended up deleting my save I've been using.

So, what I'm asking is, can someone make me a new save for week 2 day 2? I'm using an Acekard 2.1, but I can convert it to work with that if it isn't compatible, right?

If you need any more info, I'd be happy to give you it. I'm still new to this (just got my Acekard 2 last month) so I don't understand some things.

2. john25usa

Newcomer john25usa Advanced Member

Australia
    ive hardly been playing im still on week 1 day 5 i think lol. anyways reminds me of one time when i acidentally deleted every save file on my sd card lol.

3. Vague Rant

Member Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Australia
    If you haven't moved any files around/added anything to your microSD, it's almost painfully easy to recover files. "Deleting" something doesn't really do anything to the file, so if nothing has replaced it, it's still sitting there on your microSD, just without any mention of it being made in the FAT. TestDisk works fine for me, other people prefer GetDataBack as it has a fancy GUI, but TestDisk is probably more powerful. GDB should be fine for this purpose though if you don't know what you're doing.

4. Psyclone
    OP

Newcomer Psyclone Newbie

United States
    No. I accidentally deleted the actual .sav file, not the ingame file through the game menus.

It didn't read the .sav file I had been using for whatever reason, and it's one of those games that creates a new one at start-up. So when I went back to the file menu on my flash card, there were 2 .sav files. I accidentally deleted the wrong one.

Or are you saying I can use the ".trashes" file in the root folder of the SD card to get it back?

5. WatchGintama

Member WatchGintama GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I'd like one too [​IMG]

my game screwed up when joshua was the partner and the first tin pin game

6. Psyclone
    OP

Newcomer Psyclone Newbie

United States
    I'm not givin' up hope.

Anyone? Please?

7. Psyclone
    OP

Newcomer Psyclone Newbie

United States
    Halp plox.
    Por favor.
    Lend a hand.

8. IchigoK2031

Member IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

United States
    heres my recomendation go on gamefaqs and get the file that says like normal game finished and barely anything else, converting using shuny's save converter (search on google should be 1st link) then put it on ur card. Go to menu, select chapters and go to whatever chapter you left off on, and replay through all the way to the end.

- hope this worx for u

9. morphius

Member morphius The King of the Cosmos

United States
    no he is saying for you to use an undelete program in windows. he mentioned 2 that should work just fine