Losing Save files on SC DS ONE

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by radionds, Dec 24, 2008.

Dec 24, 2008

Losing Save files on SC DS ONE by radionds at 3:25 AM (1,093 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. radionds
    OP

Newcomer radionds Advanced Member

Brazil
    Hello guys, I bought my Supercard DS ONE about 2 months ago, I had a R4 and decided to change it for a better Flash Card, than I'm having some problems, I was playing Trauma Center,save the game then I stopped, played another game and then I tried to play Trauma Center again, but when I put load game there isn't my save file, they're all blank. I put my micro SD on my PC to check if the save file was there, but it wasn't =/..
    Can somebody help me?
    It is the second game that I lost the save file,and I can't take it anymore.
    Thanks.

Rafael
    [​IMG]

2. juntok_abot

Member juntok_abot GBAtemp Regular

Indonesia
    backup all of your data
    re-format your microsd with panasonic formatter
    to refresh the file structure

3. Searinox

Member Searinox Just a taste~ ;3

Romania
    Make sure Patch Saver and Enable Patch are checked on all your games. Otherwise they will all save to PSRAM which occasionally loses savegames.

4. yohanio

Newcomer yohanio Newbie

Canada
    Sorry for posting an old topic, but it happened to me as well. I had Patch Saver and Enable Patch checked and I still lost some of my saved games even though they are on the microSD. I was just wondering, what is a Panasonic formatter? And is there a way to retrieve my saves?

5. BumFace

Member BumFace GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Panasonic Formatter is

'This software formats SD Memory Card and SDHC Memory Card(SD/SDHC Memory Card) using a formatting program that complies with the SD Memory Card specification SD formatting provides quick and easy access to the SD Memory Card.'

i don't think you can retrieve your saves, try restoration? or use Savesafe (From Romnet, but it doesn't work so pm Sinkhead)