Hacking Lords of Thunder <- The first TurboGrafx CD officialy released!

DonCaballero

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah I think I found a few games worth trying like Snatcher, the valis series, and some fighting games. I think if they don't put them on eshop, I'll wait for injections and try. Though is for curious reasons since I seem to miss out on this. Must not have been as good as others. :unsure:

Doesn't Retroarch for Wii U run it well? I never tried it so I have no idea, just wondering.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is quite curious that Wii U is getting quite alot of Virtual Console games specially after hearing from some sourses what Nintendo have planned for the Switch virtual console and ohh boy i know people will hate it.

If it turns out to be the rumored Netflix-like subscription service, then boy am i personally excited. Standard VC as it stands, charging me to buy each title over and over again is not worth the price in my opinion. I haven't properly bought a VC title since the OG Wii (with exception to a DS title to hack the Wii U). Conversely I'm all about paying a monthly fee to play a huge selection of old school games, I'd actually make use of that kind of VC service, even if by its very nature it would have to eventually die like the Miiverse, but realistically such a shut down wouldn't be for years (unless it just doesn't get embraced i suppose).

Syph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to necro this thread but has anyone made any progress with Turbo CD injection?

@cucholix I saw that you managed to inject Rondo of Blood but were having audio issues, did you ever find a resolution?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm