Feedback looking to buy Ps3 and hack it

MrWhosHacking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used to have a ps3 on 3.55 ReBug but since rebug is down.. looking to buy a ps3 and what firmware should i use since i dont think theres alot of 3.55 out there
i also wanted to have it in DEX mode Not CEX and online as well.

MrWhosHacking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kur0shitsuji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Welp, until a 4.89 dex pup is extracted 4.84 is the way. the link is for dex. Use rebug fw then follow a guide on converting to dex. Follow carefully else you'll be landing with a brick that requires a hardware flasher

Reactions: MrWhosHacking

MrWhosHacking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, until a 4.89 dex pup is extracted 4.84 is the way. the link is for dex. Use rebug fw then follow a guide on converting to dex. Follow carefully else you'll be landing with a brick that requires a hardware flasher
what i remember i had a rebug dex 3 years ago more not sure... But do i need to be on 3.55 or i can use 4.84

Kur0shitsuji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No. Just make sure you've installed a rebug cfw or anything else of the sort preferably not higher than the dex (lets say 4.81 rebug) first. Follow the guides on how to make a retail dex then flash 4.84 dex fw thereafter

Reactions: MrWhosHacking

MrWhosHacking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Just make sure you've installed a rebug cfw or anything else of the sort preferably not higher than the dex (lets say 4.81 rebug) first. Follow the guides on how to make a retail dex then flash 4.84 dex fw thereafter
ok thank been a while so as long its 3.55 or 4.81 ofw just as long it lower then 4.84 ofw thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: