ROM Hack Looking for tools.

rpspartin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a senior in high school.So am not promising anything but I am currently thinking of doing a hack of one of the generation four Pokemon games. And I was wondering if their are any good working tools that I could use to modify a couple of things.

1 : The starters
2 : Script
3 : Events. ( For example getting rid of team Galactic.)
4 : Items ( their names what they do and getting rid of some period.)

This is probably going to be the biggest problem but also the ability to remove Pokemon at will. That seems like the thing that is going to ruin the project so I might need to find a someone who could hack the game to add in that ability.

If i can get this off the ground I will post a new thread. But until then I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
rpspartin said:
I am a senior in high school.So am not promising anything but I am currently thinking of doing a hack of one of the generation four Pokemon games. And I was wondering if their are any good working tools that I could use to modify a couple of things.

1 : The starters
2 : Script
3 : Events. ( For example getting rid of team Galactic.)
4 : Items ( their names what they do and getting rid of some period.)

This is probably going to be the biggest problem but also the ability to remove Pokemon at will. That seems like the thing that is going to ruin the project so I might need to find a someone who could hack the game to add in that ability.

If i can get this off the ground I will post a new thread. But until then I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

* Hxd Hex editor
* Crystal Tile Hex editor
* Nitro Explorer
* No$gba & DeSmuME
* Wild Pokemon Encounter Editor
* thenewpoketext
* PPTE
* PPRE
* Safari Game Editor
* Trophy Garden Editor
* Honey Tree Editor
* dslazy
* xdelta
* xdelta GUI
* My Nintendo DS
* ... and various tutorials, such as pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4044515 or pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=131283

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [awaits for him to notice something] :blush::ha::evil: