Looking for PS4 Dump Help!?

Tesxr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just converting 2 disc games into fpkg

Made fpkg for both, but when installed the games start and crash, ps4 says cannot start application
Btw i am injecting payload theough netcat gui
Do i need to use an exploit host?

FmT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You can use https://kameleonreloaded.github.io/900/ to start the exploit, then send app-dumper.bin through netcat on port 9020. You should take 9.0 payload, you can get them from AlAzif twitter.
Everything to make fpkg is here https://github.com/CyB1K/PS4-Fake-PKG-Tools-3.87 explanations and tools.
If you encounter 30008-1 error when you run your fpkg, you need to get uncrpyted trophy file with ftp and overwrite it on your dump (both game and patch if it is here)

Reactions: b-m-f

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dumper is working but you need to use it without goldhen. Goldhen is breaking something with the dumper. I dumped my games on 9.0 doing that, and using the PS4-Fake-PKG-Tools-3.87

You still need to overwrite the trophy file from your user account on your dump.

Its not a problem with goldhen. It is a problem with the goldhen binloader server only.

If the app dumper payload is loaded with the binloader server (port 9090) it will not work correctly.
If it is loaded with the regular binloader (port 9020) it works normally.

Yugi123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The param.sfo error seems to have been fixed but now Im now getting a CE-34878-0 error! This happens when I try to boot any game after making it into a pkg file. I see on other places other people are now having the ce error now too.

any idea what it is or how to fix it?

Reactions: preston176

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The param.sfo error seems to have been fixed but now Im now getting a CE-34878-0 error! This happens when I try to boot any game after making it into a pkg file. I see on other places other people are now having the ce error now too.

that error is on psdevwiki, but I don't have reliable this is as it's taken from the sdk, so it doesn't really count on exploit errors of some sort:

Error has occurred with the application (shows up after a game crashes) // Step 1: Close the application, install the latest system and game updates and reboot the system. Step 2: If you upgraded the HDD, use the original one. Step 3: If the error occurs again, back up all saved data and initialize the PS4. Step 4: If the error occurs with every application or as soon as the application starts, contact PlayStation Support.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

What host did you use to load the dumper payload?
Or did you send the payload yourself? if you did send it yourself, was it to port 9020 or 9090?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you're dumping from a disc, make sure you have the internal hdd as the install location. there's a bug with external, unless it's been fixed, to where it won't dump all files. the param.sfo is one of them that can happen, so that may be why you were getting an error with it. run an integrity/format check, then run the integrity check (separately), you'll get errors with the format check, so list only errors and post it. this is with orbis-pub-chk.

Yugi123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What host did you use to load the dumper payload?
Or did you send the payload yourself? if you did send it yourself, was it to port 9020 or 9090?
I used nighthost, which host should I use? I had port 9090 on

I have tried sending the payload myself using the payload guest app but I had to have port 9090 to use payload guest

I tried yesterday to do it without bin loader server on port 9090 but I got the param.sfo error, should i try again?

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If the dumper payload is loaded via the goldhen binloader server or the payload guest app it will not dump correctly.
It will either not dump all the files or it will appear to dump all the files but the eboot.bin will be corrupt causing the game not to start.

You need to load it via binloader on port 9020.

Yugi123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you're dumping from a disc, make sure you have the internal hdd as the install location. there's a bug with external, unless it's been fixed, to where it won't dump all files. the param.sfo is one of them that can happen, so that may be why you were getting an error with it. run an integrity/format check, then run the integrity check (separately), you'll get errors with the format check, so list only errors and post it. this is with orbis-pub-chk.
I tried dumping from one disc earlier and now I cant even use the disc anymore as it says the data is corrupted :(, I even deleted the save file and it still says the data is corrupted when I try to install the oroginal disc.

All the rest The rest have been digital downloaded games, can you explain what you means by the internal hdd as install location. I currently dont have any games on an external drive yet as i was going to intall them on the normal ps4 hdd and then trnafer them and run them off of that.

I have even tried to dump some fpkg games just to test it, and when I repact them, install them and try to play I get that error.

Ok so i need to run an integrity check after I dump the games?

Yugi123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the dumper payload is loaded via the goldhen binloader server or the payload guest app it will not dump correctly.
It will either not dump all the files or it will appear to dump all the files but the eboot.bin will be corrupt causing the game not to start.

You need to load it via binloader on port 9020.
ahh ok, forgive I am kind of a noob at this lol how exactly do I go about doing that? I dont see any 9020 option anywhere

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried dumping from one disc earlier and now I cant even use the disc anymore as it says the data is corrupted :(, I even deleted the save file and it still says the data is corrupted when I try to install the oroginal disc.

All the rest The rest have been digital downloaded games, can you explain what you means by the internal hdd as install location. I currently dont have any games on an external drive yet as i was going to intall them on the normal ps4 hdd and then trnafer them and run them off of that.

I have even tried to dump some fpkg games just to test it, and when I repact them, install them and try to play I get that error.

Ok so i need to run an integrity check after I dump the games?
since you don't have an external hdd, that won't be the issue. you don't have to run an integrity check, but I might if the game doesn't work.

Yugi123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it will ask for the passcode to the pkg when you run a verification scan.
ahh okkk! gotcha! You mean for the orbis pub check thing! Thank you! I will run that once I get information about what leeful was saying about port 9020, I have no idea what that is tho?? Is it some type of prgram too as it could be the issue so I got to get that figured out and then do the integrity check after I dump via that method.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, just run bin loader. it will say to use port 9020, then use something like netcat gui to send over the payload from your pc.

preston176

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
im on 9.00 ps4 pro. I tried dumping using HB store. Finished successfully but having problem getting error param.sfo

preston176

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
For me on 9.00 im getting this error after dumping game uising HB store. I cannot be able to generate GP4
error msg.png

slxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So as I sure I can't be the only one having issues dumping games with 9.0? After looking around on youtube it was suggested to use the game dumper on the homebrew store. The dumper in the homebrew store actually does seem to pretty much work but GP4 Generator always throws me an "[ParamSfo] Wrong param.sfo header!" with all the dumped game folders. Any idea what's wrong? It has done it for multiple games. None of the other dumps are working right meaning theydont even dump all the contents, the one in homebrew app does but this param/sfo is frustrating

I should also note It also gives the message cannot open file F/: etc/sce_sys/param.sfo The process cannot access the file because it in use by another process"

I have no idea how to fix it, you cant make the fpkg without using gen4 so i dunno what to do any help will be appreacited!

I am very new to this btw
Hey Yugi,
Dumping games va the Homebrew Store always got the same error for me. But now you can use game dumpers by other exploit hosts.

I prefer enabling GoldHEN 2.0 b2 with this website and dumping games with this website on my PS4. You just need a USB drive with enough space, a "dumper.cfg" file (just copy this code inside of a new text file and save it as "dumper.cfg) and paste it on the root of your USB drive), the game and enough time.

First: Enable homebrew on your PS4
2nd: put in your USB stick to dump the game (which is different to the USB stick you need to enable homebrew)
3rd: start the game and keep in the start menu
4th: go on this website (maybe you need to go onto the payload page then)
5th: start the "app dumper" payload (not vtx dumper, I got some errors with it)
6th: go back into your game and keep in the start menu

In addition you can enable an FTP connection to your PS4 in the GoldHEN settings and connect to the PS4 via an FTP client. Then you can navigate to /mnt/usb0 or /mnt/usb1. You will see a CUSAXXXXX.dumping file (XXXXX stands for the game id of your game) while the game is dumping. After the ps4 finished dumping, you will find a CUSAXXXXX.complete file (you maybe need to refresh to see that file). Then you can plug your USB stick into your PC, generate a gp4 and create your fPKG file. Then you won't get into any errors.
And IF some errors occur, you just can dump the game again. Sometimes something is not correct but since I use the app dumper payload from that website, I never ran into any errors.

Reactions: preston176

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: iH