Homebrew Looking for programmers, maybe developers too?

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i was wanting to make a homebrew game but i am totally new to programming & developing...i dont know how to do any of it so im looking for people to do most of it for me! :] i wanted to create a smoking game, thought itd be some wut amusing the first few times XD! i know there already is a stop smoking coach out there right now but inwanted to make something of my own! i have lots of simple ideas for it! if you are interested pm me or post in this thread and we can go from there. Thanks!

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhhhh good luck with that it sounds kinda lame though. Those coaching games are shovelware here. Sorry to spoil the moment

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but be honest with yourself: who in the video gaming community wants a smoking app? Its pointless and won't do anything.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
shadowhunter93 said:
but be honest with yourself: who in the video gaming community wants a smoking app? Its pointless and won't do anything.
mthrnite.
EDIT: actually, I think people use willpower these days.

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm guessing no one wants to help me....well then can someone point me in the right direction towards how to start learning how to program and such??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: