Status
Not open for further replies.

4ur0r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As the title say, I'm looking for a private header to use on my sky3ds since I have a N3DS and can't dump an header by myself (at least as I know, even if I have some games). Is anyone willing to help me? Or is it a really strange question?

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title say, I'm looking for a private header to use on my sky3ds since I have a N3DS and can't dump an header by myself (at least as I know, even if I have some games). Is anyone willing to help me? Or is it a really strange question?
A private header is no longer private if it's shared. What makes it private is that only you have access to it, so no random stranger will get it blacklisted on Nintendo's servers. I have heard that it's possible to get a private header without Gateway, though. Something about dumping a copy of the 3DS RAM and extracting it from that, or some such nonsense. Someone else would be more knowledgeable about it. You could try googling it.

4ur0r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
what version sysnand are you on?

I'm going to update to 9.5 on my New 3DS in order to use a Sky3DS and use online features. Also I'm asking for an header because I can't dump mine at the moment since Gateway exploit isn't compatible with N3DS and no other ways are known to dump an header.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can stay on 9.0-9.2 for now, wait for the gateway launcher.dat for n3ds, use it to dump your game then update if you really want to.

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country
I've got 4 private headers. But since it cost me money to actually buy the game. I will not donate it. We can however come to an arrangement. Most people here will not give away their private header for free either

Reactions: Maximilious

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'd recommend waiting for GW launcher, you can then dump a ROM on your N3DS and get the header that way without needing a GW card - That is, as long as the new exploit works similarly or the same as their current exploit for old 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."