wiki is your friend
nyanya.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played Ragnarok Online in all my high school years. I recommend that.. but I have no interest in playing that anymore for some reason. Whenever I try to pick up on it.. it just doesn't feel the same anymore. WoE (War of Emperium) is the best part of Ragnarok Online. It's basically capture the flag between many other guilds. Alliances, antagonists, etc. A lot of different strategies involved in WoE too. So yeah.. I play RO just for WoE.

ZonMachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends what are your tastes. If you want pay a one time fee Guild Wars even though it's more of a RPG experience with the AI allies.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What do you like to do? Player vs Environment? Player vs Player? Do you prefer Free or Pay to play?
Ever heard the saying: "Good. MMORPG. Free. Pick two."? It really is usually the case.

Like at the moment I am hooked on the PVP in Warhammer Online. If you just want a great and constant Player vs Player experience, then that's the choice without a doubt. World of Warcraft has good PVP, but it pretty much requires you to hit the endgame to start in. WAR lets you take part in it from the start pretty much.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Sorry , ill be more specific.
Im looking for party based , Alot of party is great.
WoW is already over-played , Played lots of servers and i've had it with this game.
Ragnarok is awsome but my friends dont like it.
and PvE Probably.

gekiwolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That Warhammer one looks pretty good. Ive also heard about Archlord and Dungeon Runners that are free to play.

I also played some Ragnarok and got tired of the endless grinding. Right now I play Guild Wars and have been enjoying it. You can the GW trilogy for $40.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1