Looking for Laptop Opinions

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Orsted, Feb 9, 2011.

Feb 9, 2011

Looking for Laptop Opinions by Orsted at 2:39 PM (353 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. Orsted
    OP

Newcomer Orsted Member

United States
    Alright, so I left my desktop back at my home 4 states away and after a couple weeks I realized that I'd need some sort of PC(Laptop specifically) to get my work done, unfortunately I only have $300 so I can't get anything new age or super fancy. I've been looking on ebay for decent laptops that will allow me to get my work done and possibly let me play some movies and maybe warhammer or something. I've narrowed my search down to these laptops and would like some opinions on which would be the best buy.

The names and links for each laptop I'm currently trying to sort through are below, if you have recomendations for laptops that are not amongst what I have listed but are still in the $300 range I'll be more then happy to hear them. [​IMG]

Edit: BY work I mean school work such as projects and homework and the like.

Edit Edit: I've figured out which one I want, so diregard this thread.